Amy Davidson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy Davidson

This has absolutely nothing to do with Thievery, but what the hell, I'm drunk (drunker than Shug as always!) Anyways, you guys ever watch the tv show with Ashton Kutcher called Punk'd? Well tonight was a new episode, and one of the people on was Amy Davidson. She is on this tv show called 8 simple rules, the show with John Ritter, but he died about less than a year ago. I had heard some rumors that she was on this show, but I was like, there's no f'ing way Amy is on this show. So I never really cared. Never saw the sitcom, don't care. But anyways, I was watching Punk'd and Ashton says "Amy Davidson from 8 simple rules is in on the joke." I'm like, yeah right, Amy? Anyways, to make a long story straight, I went to high school with Amy. We both graduated in 1998 (unlike LaughinRat's 1974). She looked totally different! She was bleach ass blonde in high school, real skinny, real short, and very popular! On tv, she is very brown haired, very short, and still very hot! I was still like, after watching the show, that can't be Amy! Well, looking her up on the internet proved it. I saw a picture of her and her bio. It's 100 percent her. Grew up in Phoenix, danced in Dance Motion, yeah, that's Amy! So anyways, I'm pissed, because in the last several years, my high school has the most richest people graduating per capital than any other high school (Well, no scientific facts, but I'm just guessing we're in the top five). Curt Schilling graduated from my high school (he hasn't graduated in the last five years, but he's the most famous, he is the star pitcher for the Arizona Diamondbacks and has a World Series ring), Mike Bibby (signed a 90 million dollar contract two years ago to play for the Sacramento Kings, last year, the Lakers and the Kings were in the NBA Championships, graduated in 1996), Shawn McDonald (plays wide receiver for the Saint Louis Rams, no ring, no SuperBowl appearance, but graduated in 1999), Amy Davidson (stars on 8 simple rules, no emmy, no oscar, graduated with me in 1998). I rest my case, my high school pwnz j00!!!11

I'm drunk forgive me

-Anarchtica-

uhh.. our school has a Kurt Angle shrine because he graduated from our high school.
    Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

http://home.no/swap/hax-fyr/
      Deftones

Comment

What, aren't those the finalists from idols or something?

Comment

I got some people to list from my school who are athletes for teams and one even went on "Who Wants To Be A Millionare?" (and even won, I think). But I'm not going to list them till I can put myself down on this list. :wink:
          "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by The Creator
            uhh.. our school has a Kurt Angle shrine because he graduated from our high school.
            *traces this info to find teh creator's house*

anar, get some sleep.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

lol, you are near pittsburgh, arent you?
              Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

No hard feelings from that other thread, Anar?

But that's pretty groovy if you graduated in the same year.
                Nightmaster,
                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

I'm actually Kevin Bacon.

I win, bitch.
                  I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
                    I'm actually Kevin Bacon.

I win, bitch.
                    Nah, Kevin Bacon sings better than you do.

Comment

Now let's all play 6 Degree's of Kevin Bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                        Let's not. Let's not even say we did.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts

How do you start this again? Its been a while. :?
                          Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Working...
                          X