Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars

The Guild Wars E3 Preview servers are up.Download the Client at http://www.guildwars.com/.See you in game.

I am allready playing

Comment

Incredible. This game really is adictive. First quests are easy but after that you just keep getting the crap beaten out of you. There is however a very nasty bug concerning party creation.
      This is the best beta since Thievery I played for many years
      Feel the power of the

Comment

Holy Crap!!! I gotta play this!! Is it harmful to your computer in any way?
        "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

No

Comment

How about starting a thievery guild?
            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
              Holy Crap!!! I gotta play this!! Is it harmful to your computer in any way?
              Yes, Hidden Wolfe. It may result in your keyboard and mouse wearing out from you hurridly trying to play as much Guild Wars as possible before the E3 demo is over.
              Immortius' Forge

Comment

uh ok I'm downloading it. 8)

Please help me.

Comment

OMGTHAT"S SO SWEET!!!

I'm Lord Of The Onions ingame, btw

i htink we should start a thievery guild.
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

So....

Can anyone actually beat mission 3? We always die after the Prince sends you on a suicidal move while he cowardly stands 100 yards\meters away from the nearest enemy bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                      So....

Can anyone actually beat mission 3? We always die after the Prince sends you on a suicidal move while he cowardly stands 100 yards\meters away from the nearest enemy bunch.
                      Didn't get that far... One of my party's warriors drops, and I (Monk/elementalist) got killed by that boss archer, and the rest of the party dropped like flies - first time I've ever gotten that far.

Now, where the hell can I get a trainer... I so need to learn Lightning Bolt...

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                        How about starting a thievery guild?
                        That's not a bad idea...

Course, once it picks up, we'll have a guild full of Rangers.
                        TCO – Retired
                        Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

you think 3 is hard?You'll hate 4.Prince is absolutely suicidal in that one.

Comment

Missions 3 and 4 are old news now - they're both very easy when you actually go on the correct path, rather than attack enemies that are 5 levels higher than you and come in large groups.

Comment

Maybe a mesmer/ranger would get less aggro from mobs then a elementalist/monk who spams both heal, and direct-damage spells. :roll:

Although, there is no sight more beautiful, then watching a lightning orb take off 136 hp off a warrior in an arena. It's like freaking clockwork - I rush out first, at least one moron rushes at me, I pummel him with a lightning orb, an inferno, and another lightning orb - unless his entire team healed him after the first, he's the first casuallty. I do have problems with rangers, and mesmers, though, naturally

As for my mesmer/ranger, she's having fun slowing warriors, and using haste + leg shot to put some distance between them, all the while spamming DoT and thorns spells on mages.

Comment

Working...
                              X