X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin Award Candidate

Yeah. That pretty much says it all....

http://www.jengajam.com/r/Flamethrower-Supersoak

Why is it I can see Rad trying this out, for some reason?

Can't find server. Is it still available?
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
      Why is it I can see Rad trying this out, for some reason?
      becasue i have?

well, almost. I was outside right after our first rain in 2 months, and i was using 12 year old road flares shooting at over 100 mph out of my spudgun. Ahh, the good old days...

yes gladius, it's still up.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

lmao Rad

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
          yes gladius, it's still up.
          *looks around for gladius in this thread*

*fails to find his post*

*scratches head*

But yeah, GARLISK, it's still up.

Comment

Like Garlisk, I do not get to a site about a Darwin award from your link LR. Unlike Garlisk, It does go to a site about Crohn's disease and colitis.
            formerly littlek

Comment

garlisk, gladius, sounds the same when i say it.. sorry.

the site isn't for the darwin awards at all. In fact, this guy cna't be eligible.

1) he didni't die
              2) he wasn't even injured
              3) they'd probably turn him down for not being stupid enough.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by littlek
                Like Garlisk, I do not get to a site about a Darwin award from your link LR. Unlike Garlisk, It does go to a site about Crohn's disease and colitis.
                Crohn's disease and colitis? Whoah. Way off. Should start a download of a file in .wmv format.

Try this link instead:

http://www.jengajam.com/r/Flamethrow...flamethrwr.wmv

Rad, anyone who tests a homemade flamethrower INSIDE their home is just looking to remove himself from the gene pool. If not for this, then for something else, he'll likely end up in the Darwin awards.

I mean, c'mon. Everyone knows if you're going to play with fire, you should do it in a dry pasture....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  I mean, c'mon. Everyone knows if you're going to play with fire, you should do it in a dry pasture....
                  Been there, done that. Although not a pasture, it was a field of dry grass.
                  Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
                    ...not a pasture, it was a field of dry grass.

Yeah anyway the flamethrower thing is pretty cool. I think i'll go try it.

Comment

Dude, shooting roman candles into piles of dead leaves has a fairly nice effect, too.
                      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

spudgun-launched fireworks still takes the cake.

Comment

you're all nuts!

Comment

You know, a guy I went to school with once grated his arm with a cheese-grater then sprinkled it with lemon.

So the rest of you can give up on your "No, *I* am the most crazy one here" stories. Go on, leave.
                            Nightmaster,
                            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                              spudgun-launched fireworks still takes the cake.

Rad, did you ever try shooting spuds straight up ? Dont do this around cars, houses or anything valuable.

Take video firing one off at night ? Way cool seeing a flaming potatoe flying through the night sky.

Im currently working on a six shooter style gun. Im having some trouble with flames shooting out from the sides of the chamber and causing me much stress ,but Ill work this out.
                              Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Working...
                              X