• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school's out!!

for me anyway the graduation ceremony isnt till next week though :x
    This is my cool sig.

Here in Canada, school ends mid-june.

But, have fun, and stay away from alcohol and moving vehicles :?

Comment

Here in Norway, the military service ends after a year, which means mid-December for me.

SO SHADDAP!

Comment

Hey Daniel

I'm here to say screw you.

Your friend, Lurox.
        JM

Comment

I've been done for a month. Must say I prefer school to working though. (Refer to the 'working in a dumpster' comment...)
          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

I've been done with school for... 18 years.

Comment

I wish I could say that, LaughingRat.
              JM

Comment

Here's an idea: quit school for a year, get a full time job. By the end of that year, I bet you'll be wishing you were back at school...
                It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                  Here's an idea: quit school for a year, get a full time job. By the end of that year, I bet you'll be wishing you were back at school...
                  Take note of this, Lurox.

Comment

Heh, I very well can imagine. That argument usually shuts up dissenting voices. Especially considering that you would be lucky to go above flipping burgers without your diploma.

Comment

That didn't apply to me. I've worked more than 2.5 years, one job in the IT business to get my certificates, and one job at a store, while I was waiting for the transfer to the army.

No way I'm going back to school.

Comment

No way I'm going back to school

me neither .

Comment

Some of us have jobs and go to school, like me for example...i much rather have a full-time job and make some cash then have to work part-time, getting less pay, and go to school at the same time and worry about how i'm gonna get all my shit done and still have soem social time not to mention TUT time.
                          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Being a sophmore, i feel the worst is yet to come.. next year..

still, i'll be getting a job this summer (now that i'm FINALLY old enough), also working for/with/supervising Cliff, as well as doing this crazy "graduation project" crap, and summer school, not to mention BAnd camp (which is like boot camp with instruments instead of guns).

Then the inportant tings like girlfriend time come in. I'll be pretty damn busy this summer.
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I'd still prefer to stay in school. Hey, I could even move to the Maritime provinces, where you learn how to stay on unemployment insurance for 41 weeks a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X