Who's who, and whats what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's who, and whats what?

Well, I've been around for a couple days now, and played with quite a few people already, from the Mockers to The Wind Walkers, and lots of other people.

But, I haven't seen half the players (or "guilds"), I'm sure.

So, instead of asking Dak and getting most likely slanted answers, I'm asking the community in general...

Who is known for what in the community? What are the different clans known for?

Give me a tour of the people! :-)

A lot of people alias more than they actually use their regular name. Why, I don't know.

Comment

That's so we can spy on you "normal people".
      JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
        That's so we can spy on you "normal people".
        You say that like there is such a thing...
        No Linux, No Choice.
        Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tessa Garlisk

Who is known for what in the community? What are the different clans known for?

Give me a tour of the people! :-)
          If you really must know, this is an interesting read.
          No Linux, No Choice.
          Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

Originally posted by LeatherMan
            If you really must know, this is an interesting read.
            Oh dear....

Comment

Just hang around the community a bit, you'll figure it all out.

Comment

Firetiger is the cat in DIVISION X.
                Salsa is an honorary member of DIVSION X(sic).

Some crazy clans
                VoC - Victim of Crates (I like to think of it as Velociraptors of Cuteness, though, the clever girls...)
                BJH - Black Jack Horrors, a guild dedicated to DMing every map.
                GG - Good Game (Or "Good Guarding")
                -|Z|- - Zenkai (Apparently a clan of cheaters + Salsa ops: Don't ask, don't ask...)
                LN - Leet Newbies. Ph33r them.
                QukZ - Quackaz. Quack quack.

That should cover some initial wondering.

Comment

The [CAPS-LOCK] guild, ran by me and probably star whores, right everything in caps lock.
                  JM

Comment

Me? I used to DM. I have since reformed.

One of the key components in reforming was stopping playing. Maybe I should make amendments to that.

Just be prepared for me to yell _IF_ I try to get people to work together *Gasp* for 5 minutes, and nobody says a single word. Like, saying "No" would suffice.

Comment

I like beef jerky...

but who doesn't

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I love you too, DP.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                          Just be prepared for me to yell _IF_ I try to get people to work together *Gasp* for 5 minutes, and nobody says a single word. Like, saying "No" would suffice.
                          Aren't mercenaries supposed to be kind of low on the command ladder? You need a better rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                            Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                            Aren't mercenaries supposed to be kind of low on the command ladder? You need a better rank.
                            Well, they are above servants... :roll:

Besides, I have great leadership skills! I mean, I have this little ring that that odd-looking guy on the street corner said increases my charisma to 18! Although, I don't get why people look at me like I'm some sort of freak on the street... :x

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                              The [CAPS-LOCK] guild, ran by me and probably star whores, right everything in caps lock.
                              Lmfao, i soooo forgot about that lurox hahaha.

But yea, im starwhores, catburglar is in mad luv with me but sometimes she has bitch fights with grank because she doesnt like it when Grank gropes my Buttox. Sometimes i enjoy it when grank gropes my buttox, but at the same time I feel really bad because me and cat have been married to each other for so many years, Its strongly dishonest of me to have grank grope my buttox and then go home at night and lie to cat about me having to have to work late. Some nights, when im really horny, I tell the boss that i have a family emergency so i can go early, and i head straight over to granks house. The silly thing is, is that grank is married too. That night, when i arrived, i went and knocked on the door. After about, the 5th knock, he swung the door open really fast and said "Ohhh, Perfect timing Starreh babeh!, the Misses just went in the shower! So, right when i stepped in the door, and shut it, grank proceeded to take off my clothes. he took off my shirt first, he did it so erotically slow while looking at my eyes. After he took my shirt off, I grabbed him him on the Behind, and he jumped up an wrapped his legs around my waiste, and I carried him to the bedroom.. 10 minutes passed and his wife finally got out of the shower. When she came out grank talked to her and said, "Hey honey, This is my good friend from work, StarWhores." And the response from her lips were the most sexy, godliest thing in the world. She replied with "Hi starwhores!, Im granks wife ^.^.". Just by the way she said it, and the tone of her voice, i knew that she wanted me and i just had to have her!. I just replied back to her, "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Zibble.". Her hair was as golden as the sun, her eyes were like beautiful saphires in the nighttime sky, her skin was as soft as a babies buttox, and she smelled of Sweet, sweet Roses. From that day forth, I was always more eager to go over to granks house, Not only to just have sex with him, But to also see his beautiful wife. Just the way she moves, and the curves on her body are enough to kill any man.

Comment

Working...
                              X