No announcement yet.

TUT Comics!!1! "Ladies First"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden Wolfe: I lost my earthlink (56K) account for about a month a while back when I was doing that comic, and also the hosting.

So, I guess when I got it back, the continuity wasn't there for me, and I stopped.

And now, I'm very busy IRL.

LR: Yeah...I deserve that I guess. Not like I didn't expect it.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I just noticed that the door is wayyy to small for the doorway... but I guess that's called 'artistic style'.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
        I just noticed that the door is wayyy to small for the doorway... but I guess that's called 'artistic style'.
        Maybe the door is jutting out at an angle, so perspective makes it appear narrower than the doorway?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          Maybe the door is jutting out at an angle, so perspective makes it appear narrower than the doorway?
          But then the doorway/door is drawn at a different angle/perspective than the guards... and that wall would be really crooked.

Comment

But then the doorway/door is drawn at a different angle/perspective than the guards... and that wall would be really crooked.
            Now you're just being silly.

The wall is straight (perpedicular to your view). The door juts out at an angle.

Of course, perspective would require that the side of the door nearer the viewer appear larger than the side away, so if that's the case, the door is actually a bit misshapen.

Comment

I think that's what I ment, but I used the wrong words to explain it.

Comment

Let us not forget how the door jam itself juts low in the bottom right corner!

Or Flynn's tiny feet!

Or...

LoL...I'm not working on masterpieces here
                Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                X