From ye olde picture album.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From ye olde picture album.

Remember the old korman version where the rubies spawned in teeny tiny rooms? It was even easier to guard than Gerome, and still every time guards stacked the hell out of it (and we didn't have the red crosschair back then).

Little game: Spot the rat.
    How many seconds do you need to spot the rat?

There are at least four rats in that picture. There's the one you undoubtedly meant (I won't give it away), as well as the one in the supply chest, the one in the pot, and the one on the head of the rightmost guard.

Comment

Haha, that was so cool when rats could sit in the supply chest and scare the guards senseless by jumping out when they resupplied.

Comment

Man the good old day's ,just look at those whistler skins there are so ugly that they are cool

Comment

and you could pick the caltrops if tehy wre too close to mines, and they'd glow red and slowly grow smaller and more and more transparent...

i liked that.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
          X