No announcement yet.

I guess its a good thing I joined TUT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess its a good thing I joined TUT.

Well, as of today, i've been effectively banned on all TO servers that are anything. The charge: Aimbotting.

And now, to you, I'd like to say a little something of what I think of the people at TO. They're stupid, stuckup, and dimwitted.

I played TO how I felt it should be done. I picked a person, and I backed them up throughout the game. At the end of the round, I'd be one of the last few alive. At the end of the game, I'd have scores like 23/4 kills/deaths.

Well, hey! Obviously I'm cheating, cause there is no other explanation for the fact that I'm winning the games more than the "el33t" guys in Co2 clan.

So I made some good shots with the Desert Eagle pistol. The thing has a friggin laser dot with perfect aim. Why WOULDN"T I hit your head.

Ahh, anyway, I guess I outthought them more than I outfought them though. If I'd charged through the maps like they did, I'd have been really sucky too.

Oh yeah! And their solution, other than voting me out, was TKing me. Hah, yeah, TK your best player, that makes sense.

Now I guess my only regret is that I didn't join TUT earlier. Its right up my ally...more thinking than fighting.

I'd have posted this on TO boards, but I was already avoiding them like the plague.

Whoa. I think this qualifies as my first rant. Ever. Yep, Dak says this most definately is a rant.

So get ready TUT....I'm here, and I'm here to stay. Cause, like, I don't have a choice!

(In case I didn't express this earlier, I wasn't aimbotting, and I've never, ever used ANY kind of cheat in my life in an online game.)

You should've, honey, you should've.

Well, TO sucks anyways.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

What the hell is TO?!

Sounds like some game with mp5's, sniper rifles and desert eagles with laser sights...
      Closes thing that comes to mind is Action Half-Life... But how that could be shorten to TO, i fail to see...

Comment

It Tac Ops.

UT mod.

I guess I won't be doing that to get away from TUT anymore when I need a break.

Ahh, people say we rule our community with an iron grip...pfft. Those guys over there think they own the damn game. If they get killed, OMG CHEATAR CAUSE WE ARE TEH BEST EVAR.
        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Well, either Tactical Ops or The Opera (for Halflife)... but I haven't heard of Opera people being dimwits, so it must be Tactical Ops.

It's Counter-Strike except better.
          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
            It Tac Ops.

UT mod.

I guess I won't be doing that to get away from TUT anymore when I need a break.

Ahh, people say we rule our community with an iron grip...pfft. Those guys over there think they own the damn game. If they get killed, OMG CHEATAR CAUSE WE ARE TEH BEST EVAR.
            Aaaaah tac ops! NO!!!! It's Tactical Ops!

Before joining thievery I played TO for a few years, but even in that game I used tricks, tactics and delussions to kill my enemy. I wasn't the best with aim, but I had my brain to back me up. That's why I liked thievery so much .... it makes you use your brain and little tricks.

Anyways, i've seen you play tessa ... and you're one anoying guard with your Xbow. That is a good thing, anoying guards are there to be overcome ... so I have a new goal now :p
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I guess its sorta the opposite with me. The first online game I played seriously and one of the first I ever played is Thievery. As a result I find it hard to persist with other online games because the ppl who play this game are much more friendly, helpful and considerate. Plus the Gameplay that forces you to think and be observent is rewarding when it pays off.

I remember you commenting Tes, that there is a lot more talking in Thievery, I guess that's because of the slower pace of the game, but also, the conversation is half the fun of it!

You're hooked, you know it and your here to stay
              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                It's Counter-Strike except better.
                Scary, I was just going to ask if TO is one of the many "like Counter-Strike, but better" mods...

Tessa, let those TO fools just play their little repetitive games in their petty inner circles. You were just too imaginative for them!

I really loathe this thing cheaters have caused - If you're a good player everyone automatically assumes you're cheating. People are afraid of doing their best and getting banned. (Not in TUT, though.)
                My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Tessa Garlisk
                  Well, as of today, i've been effectively banned on all TO servers that are anything. The charge: Aimbotting.
                  OMG! CHEETAR! BAND!!!

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                  That's why I liked thievery so much .... it makes you use your brain and little tricks.
                  But Phae, you don't like all those little tricks. They're "lame", remember?

Comment

If they had any intelligence, common sense, or maturity they'd spectate you to make sure.

Hah, never mind. I used to be in a small instagib clan for the original UT, and it just wasn't a normal week unless one of us got accused of aimbotting.

Comment

pfft... I aim at bots all the time, what's the big deal?

Anyhow, I'm always hearing about people getting kicked off servers / band for using "aimbots" in tactical games (i.e. the ones with mp5s). One of my friend's brothers is extremely good at Counter-strike, and why my friend was watching he got kicked off the server for "aim-botting". It's ridiculous.
                      Immortius' Forge

Comment

Counter-Strike is fun, I dont know what you all have against CS.
                        Of course the community with these 14 old 1337-lamer are not so good, but the game is good.
                        Deftones

Comment

just imagine if the thievery community started kicking good players, we'd end up with ]>CoD<[ =FAG=> and -X- being the best guilds as no one could say they aimbot at all

I didn't really bother playing TO much online, but the dev team are good at helping with ued/script problems for any mod
                          [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
                            Counter-Strike is fun, I dont know what you all have against CS.
                            Of course the community with these 14 old 1337-lamer are not so good, but the game is good.
                            For me, the community makes the game.
                            Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Screw Tactical Ops,come play NS with me. :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X