Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem logging into forums.

Hey there! Neato new forums!

Anyhow, Tessa can't log in. It keeps telling her invalid PW/Username.

I'm thinking this may have something to do with that she has 2 names with a space, maybe?

Any idea? Help? Thanks.

Wooow check the smilies.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Tell her to check her mailbox...

I just sent her the passwords via mail on the @hotmail.com mail account. Post here if she's still having troubles, if she's switched mailaddress etc.

Comment

Got it, thanks!

Comment

Gabriel and Dragon were having trouble wiht the same thing an hour ago. it seems dragon got his fixed, though.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
          Gabriel and Dragon were having trouble wiht the same thing an hour ago. it seems dragon got his fixed, though.
          They're just not remembering their passwords.

Comment

Nope...I entered in the right password, the same one I always have used. The same one that worked when I got home.

For some reason, it wouldn't let me log in at school. Most likely because Gabriel tried to log into his name about 100 times and set off the security on these boards. It probably didn't let me log in after that.

As soon as I got home, it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
            X