Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take that Silly Hats Only!!!1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Take that Silly Hats Only!!!1

    In your face! Me and Norris are going off for our honeymoon now and there's nothing you can do to stop us!

    Hahahhhahahhaaa!

    - Are you following me?

    So what if I am?
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

  • #2
    Erm...

    I'd say we have a bad case of ChuckNorritis right around here... :p

    And I'd like to point out that this -> :p <- smiley is inferior to the previous green one.
    My cats are black! How about yours?

    Comment


    • #3
      yes in with the old, or isn't it?
      AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
      Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

      Comment


      • #4
        By judging from the smileys, I'd say that Chuck Norris will make a cameo appearance in Alien Swarm!
        My cats are black! How about yours?

        Comment


        • #5
          If you look closely in level 18 on the second elevator ride where you jump over the giant arachnid hybrid you can see the top half of his corpse hanging from some rigging by the metal walkway between the two Elurium-113 silos in the background.
          One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -
          The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bucchus
            Erm...

            I'd say we have a bad case of ChuckNorritis right around here... :p

            And I'd like to point out that this -> :p <- smiley is inferior to the previous green one.
            I concurr.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

            Comment


            • #7
              Chainsaw, you spelt elerium-113 wrong. This is ignoring the fact that element 113 is named unounotritium or similar. Literaly 113 in latin. I will watch for him though
              Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
              The internet based realm of Decompiler

              Comment


              • #8
                rofl!!
                This is my cool sig.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Decompiler
                  Chainsaw, you spelt elerium-113 wrong. This is ignoring the fact that element 113 is named unounotritium or similar. Literaly 113 in latin. I will watch for him though
                  Ununtritium

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think he was referring to the isotope 113 of elerium. Not element 113.

                    - What is going on?
                    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cellular modular interactive-odular.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No, I did mean element 113. After a point (element 109?) they are named for there atomic number in latin. I see no reason why we cannot change that so element 113 is forever known as elerium-113. However elerium-113 may be an isotope. I'll have to play XCOM again to check.
                        Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                        The internet based realm of Decompiler

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Decompiler
                          I see no reason why we cannot change that so element 113 is forever known as elerium-113.
                          Because, if we should be in the way of an future alien invasion, what would we call their mysterious power source then? It IS after all a mysterious element not found on earth.
                          My cats are black! How about yours?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Decompiler
                            No, I did mean element 113. After a point (element 109?) they are named for there atomic number in latin. I see no reason why we cannot change that so element 113 is forever known as elerium-113.
                            Thos Latin names are only temporary, until IUPAC approves a common name for a new element.

                            Incidentally, IUPAC hasn't yet confirmed the existence of Uut yet. It's thought to be the product of alpha particle decay of element 115 (Uup) which is confirmed, but no isolatable quantity of Uut has ever been observed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Interesting. I was told that the latin names where final. Please forgive my excuse my ignorence but what is the IUPAC
                              Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                              The internet based realm of Decompiler

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X