Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads

Team Crackaz is now hosting all the custom maps in rotation on our public server in our downloads section, as well as five mutators produced by Immortius and Mortal Monkey, and a number of useful serverside plugins for anyone wishing to run a server.

Anyone not having installed the custom maps used is encouraged to do so, as it will save you time downloading them when you reconnect, and you won't have to worry about them being purged from your cache and having to download them again.

Registered users on the site are invited to upload their custom maps, mutators, or any other files you wish to have hosted. Only compressed files are permitted, no copyrighted material you don't own the rights to, and there's a 25 MB size limit. Uploads are posted pending admin approval.

Nice ,that could be really handy.

Comment

Wouldn't this be better in the Thievery Server forum...

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
        Wouldn't this be better in the Thievery Server forum...
        I thought about that, but not everyone reads that forum regularly, and this is a community-wide announcement, not just about the availability of these files, but also the availability of hosting downloads.

Comment

http://www.tears-of-blood.com/maps.html

new download pages? pictures of maps so u can see it before downloading? "NO WAY" says the child..."yes way sugerpumkin" replies dp
          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
            new download pages? pictures of maps so u can see it before downloading? "NO WAY" says the child..."yes way sugerpumkin" replies dp
            Our downloads pwn your downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              Our downloads pwn your downloads.
              i am really fucking drunk right now but i can still say that u don't even have 1/4 of the maps up for dfownload that we do plus we got screesnhots "D
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Actually, ToB's downloads pwn because it is possible there without registering to the site (Yeah, I'm lazy).

EDIT: I meant map downloads. I'm not sure if any of those mutators are available elsewhere than the Crackaz site.
                Last edited by Bucchus; 21 May 2004, 05:57 PM.
                My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Immort's scouting orb mutator is all class
                  .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

excellent, i'll probably put these mutators on my server. :-) Thnx Crackaz + LR
                    ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TafferBoy
                      Immort's scouting orb mutator is all class
                      More like all hack.
                      Immortius' Forge

Comment

Immort r l33t hack.
                        Nightmaster,
                        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                          i am really fucking drunk right now but i can still say that u don't even have 1/4 of the maps up for dfownload that we do plus we got screesnhots "D
                          We have well over 1/4 the maps you do, but true, not as many. That's because we didn't put up garbage like TH-ThievesDen, TH-SwordArena, TH2O, and the Satellite map pack.

There are also at least two new maps under development right now. Crackaz will probably be the first to host them. And there's the whole mutator thing. So there, DP!

Originally posted by Bucchus
                          Actually, ToB's downloads pwn because it is possible there without registering to the site (Yeah, I'm lazy).
                          I thought ours were available without registering. I'll have to look into that.

Comment

I thought ours were available without registering. I'll have to look into that.
                            Now they work without registering. But yesterday it wasn't possible without logging to the site.
                            My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

I thought about that, but not everyone reads that forum regularly, and this is a community-wide announcement, not just about the availability of these files, but also the availability of hosting downloads.
                              I agree. How ever, remind the moderators to move the thread over to the Thievery Server forum later, so it doesn't drown in off-topic discussions.

Comment

Working...
                              X