Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse

Hi! What mouse sensivity do you use at Thievery?
    And do you use an optical mouse?
    Deftones

Yes, i use an optical mouse. Logitech.

my mouse sensitivity is set somewhere between 11 and 25, depending on the map.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I believe the sensitivity changes depending on your mouse/drivers.
      A quarter-inch movement turns me 90 degrees, but my sensitivity is only at 3.
      I know how concrete is made... Squirrels!

Comment

I have a optical at 11

Comment

Originally posted by Firetiger5
          I believe the sensitivity changes depending on your mouse/drivers.
          A quarter-inch movement turns me 90 degrees, but my sensitivity is only at 3.
          Yep, it does. It's something mor than a quarter inch for me to turn 90 degrees, but not much. Ingame mouse sensitivity for me is 2.5. Have my desktop sensitivity set fairly high, though.

Yeah, using an optical.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
            I have a optical at 11
            SNAP!

Me too, Microsoft 3 button Optical. You know I'm coming for ya when I leap off objects and wurl around 360 degrees, i'm sad and I do this.
            ~TuF~

Comment

I use 4.5 with my Logitech MX 700. And I activated the ingame speed in the mouse options!
              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

No idea what the exact number is that I'm using, but it'll be high. I turn mouse sensitivty to full in almost every game I play.
                It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

I use an MS optical mouse..

1.5 sens. Thats why I can aim with such precision My mouse doesn't jump when I move it.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Optical, sens somewhere between 5 and 8.
                    Nightmaster,
                    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

i used to play on around 11-14 but i got a new optical logitec mouse and actuall increase mouse sensitivity in my whole OS to almost full, if not full...so i moved the mouse a 64th of an inch and ended up doing 20 360's...now i play on 4 or 5 lol.
                      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I play on maximum settings. Like in other games. I'm to lazy to move mouse far away.
                        In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Cheaters all over, using high sensitivity to still be able to turn comfy when paralyzed!
                          (The default setting is or was 11 which it certainly isn't in UT, so you probably have company among the devs..)
                          I never got an answer: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...220#post578220
                          AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                          Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                          Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

I used to use really high sensitivity, always trying to increase it a little more.

I have however learned that when it comes to games higher is most definitely not better.

Comment

My sensitivity is set so high I don't have to move my mouse. Wait, thats because I have a logitech trackball. No mousemat, no moving it, picking it up and taking it back and moving it again. With a flick of my thumb I can turn 360. I like my trackball.
                              Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                              The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Working...
                              X