Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heed my warning those that are playing Thief 3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heed my warning those that are playing Thief 3...

You know of what I speak, perhaps thou has heard the rumors of the orphanage. Well tis a terrible place.

Returned I have, and went but a thread to insanity. Do not expect, do for survival and swiftly. Previous cathedral and Inverted manse are mice compared to this lion. Tis the most terrifying place i've ever been, indeed.

What was it called? Shalesbury Cradle? Arrrr.....the wait is killing me....think ill bash my fingers with a brick to relax a bit...
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

Comment

Shalebridge's cradle. I did all the missions on expert before this one. I picked normal on accident and didn't know you could restart the mission till i was almost done with it. ANywho glad I picked normal. I wasn't gonna go to every nook and cranny. That place is the best level in the game bar none. Best level in the series including fan missions I dare say as well. Just wait till you get there.

Comment

As good as the asylum in Hitman 1 + 3? or the Asylum in Painkiller, that was sweet, I loved the men with the feet and hands chewed off who threw their limp bodies at you.

I'm looking forward to Thief 3, may god speed my download! So far I've established... Play it on expert! and eye up the female shopkeeper.
        ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
          ...and eye up the female shopkeeper.
          Doesn't that go without saying?

:leer:

Comment

When Garrett walks into the female shop keepers shop, to buy some stuff from her, it was hilarious, she was hitting on him! Oh Garrett. You don't live too far from here, I could stop over one night, HAH! Loved it. Oh man she wanted him bad. I liked how she mentioned being a former thief herself. I laughed my ass off.

Comment

beat the game on expert. quite interesting ending actually.

Comment

I am taking my sweet time with this game, plus I am busy. We have waited so long for this game, I am in no hurry. I am only on mission 2. Yay.

Comment

I am making a huge effort no to spam this and other two forums with curses to Eidos and it's release policy.
                  I have a great feeling that I will like the game and yet its out of reach... (argh)
                  bah... I feel so frustrated, I feel like quoting Garret from the Thief 2 demo "living in the city is more trouble than it's worth"... or something like that :p
                  Feel the power of the

Comment

Antero, the demo is out.

Get it here. It is also announced on Eidos, it is official.
                    http://www.giga.de/dl/frame.php?eben...40&fileid=3814

Comment

Already done, Okih-imus? Please tell me you rushed :p
                      My leet Thievery Map
                      My leet UT3 Map
                      My leet AS Map

Comment

I am not going to rush a game, I have waited 4 years to play. Savor it babee. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
                          Already done, Okih-imus? Please tell me you rushed :p
                          caffeine pills man, caffeine pills

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                            Antero, the demo is out.

Get it here. It is also announced on Eidos, it is official.
                            http://www.giga.de/dl/frame.php?eben...40&fileid=3814
                            Um Ba it won't allow me o download the demo. ive registered and everything, everytime i click download, it asks you to log in, then, takes me to a navigation page which has nothing to do with the download. Wy is it so damn complicated?

I need help.

Comment

Check out this TTLG thread, there are other locations to get it from.
                              http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83491

Comment

Working...
                              X