Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse you Dalai!

Yarrrrgggg! Curse ye!

First off, you make the decision to create this horrible, terrible, time-consuming and life-draining mod for UT we all know as Thievery. My finest years... lost not even to a computer game, but a mod for a computer game...

You create this horrible, terrible, time-consuming and life-draining cult following of which I have become a member here at Black Cat forums. In fact, it is my homepage, so everytime I start up my browser, I am confronted by your horrible, terrible, time-consuming and life-draining cult page. For this, I have nothing but loathing for you...

I was at the store yesterday, spending my hard earned cash on Thief III... only to find that my computer wants to die everytime I stare at something other than a wall, and to find there is no multiplayer, forcing me to resort back to your horrible, terrible, time-consuming and life-draining mod for my sociable, thieving fix.

Then you go and release Alien Swarm... right after I buy Thief III. I should have spent my cash on UT2004! Damn ye for not releasing it later, when I don't have so many choices to make on which game to play more! Now I'll need to cut lawns so I can get UT2004 and play your newest horrible, terrible, time-consuming and life-draining mod!

Damn you, Dalai! Damn you straight to hell!

I hearby curse you to be forever PRAISED for your team's hard work! May you be forever hexed with MUCHO MOOLA and your family BLESS YOUR GIVING HEART!

I hereby order you to bring your HIGH standards down to the level of professional companies like, say, Valve and RELEASE YOUR PRODUCT MUCH, MUCH LATER THAN THE RELEASE DATE!

You can no longer be this GOOD! You MUST drop your standards to make everyone else look good!

This I so command of you... You must pay for these, your sins!

Oh, and if anyone has an extra copy of UT2004, please send it my way...

Hey! You're really clever for finding this!
    TCO – Retired
    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Awwww, can't you feel the love in this thread.

Comment

Hehe.

Rants these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
          Awwww, can't you feel the love in this thread.
          No, no, no... nothing but HATE AND LOATHING here...

(I feel like a Dadaist right now... )
          TCO – Retired
          Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Man, I agree with SNAFU. Thievery has taken far too much of my time. All the hours wasted! I gained nothing! I am a fool to have wasted so much time! I'm quitting.

Game Over.

Comment

Curse you dalai with a thumbs up? This looks like one of those love-hate situations.
              I know how concrete is made... Squirrels!

Comment

CTG misses my retarded guarding skills, I know they do, now they can fear my accidental shotgun tk's in Alien Swarm *hides from BA*

Dalai: AS > UT2k4, now just make Nightblade Thief 3: Online, complete with extinguishable torches. Then denounce support for 2k4 and make it 2k3, to piss off SNAFU. Then wait till he buys 2k3 and release it for 2k4 and say you mistyped the memo.

Comment

Originally posted by Firetiger5
                  Curse you dalai with a thumbs up? This looks like one of those love-hate situations.
                  Yeah Snafu Loves Dalai, and Dalai Hates Snafu
                  ~TuF~

Comment

Sometimes I feel like I'm studying 2 degrees, one for Law and one for Thievery!
                    Guess which one is more interesting...
                    .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Originally posted by TafferBoy
                      one for Law and one for Thievery!

Laywers. Thieves. What's the difference?

Originally posted by SNAFU
                      Oh, and if anybody has an extra copy of UT2004...
                      Oh boy. I know what you mean. Buy 2K3 for NB, then have to go and buy 2K4 for nightblade.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                        Laywers. Thieves. What's the difference?
                        Thieves have more honor

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                          Thieves have more honor
                          Isn't it said there is no honor among thieves?

Yes, Dalai must be lifted up and cursed with 3 cheers!!!

Then we must all bitch smack everyone else on the back for helping with this horrible and wasteful, time consuming mod.
                          "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                            May you be forever hexed with MUCHO MOOLA and your family BLESS YOUR GIVING HEART!
                            I second this!
                            Wisdom is divided into two parts:
                            a) Having a lot to say and
                            b) Not saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
                              ONOES HE HAS MULTIPLE PEROSONALITY DISORDER! MEDIC 20 MILILIGRAMS OF ENEPIFRINE STAT *injects self*

Comment

Working...
                              X