Ciao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciao

Hey guys, just been reading through these new forums and I think there supreme!

Other than that, just saying HI and I still love TUT even though I wont get to play it in the next 5 months.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Another 5 months! wihtout any FixXxeS? Ach! too long a time!

Nice to konw you can still read hte forums, and those military types have found you useful enough ter keep yeh alive :p .
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Hey FixXxie,
      Good to see ya around here. New digs are nice, yeah.

Ahhh, Fix isn't in the military, check his location.

Comment

Yeey Fixxxar How's it going m8,you are missing Thief 3 get your arse back here now! .

Nah have fun there .

Comment

Hey Fixxxer, nice to see you're still alive.

How about those Italian chicks, made some 'new friends' ?

Comment

Hi bro!

Comment

Italian, German

Comment

hiya fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxer!

I always thought 'ciao' meant goodbye only! I guess that shows what I know!

Comment

Heya Fixxxer, tell us something what your doin, how is it goin, .....etc.
                  A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Hya Bro,

Well, so much has happened since you left... heres a summary of the best bits...

* ToD 3 is coming up next month

* Thief 3 is out, I got it almost immediatly and it's fuckin awsome.

* TuF played TCO on stronghold (check out the turfwars thread) (i don't think you were around for that)

* We recruited VIRUS

* Your computer is in bits at home

* (Bad news) We are taking Sindy to the vets on Friday Lunch to be put to sleep :-( It's sad but the best thing to do given the circumstances

* I'm going for a promotion at work, more moola ;-)

* Your room is empty and decorated... guess your bunking in with me when you return :-/

* Hitman 3 came out, Average -> Good game, enjoyable completed it in hardest.

* Chainsaws got a new job.

* My GF has began her nursing course (and more importantly has a nurses uniform!!)

Nothing much else to report really, hope your having a good time, keep posting here when you get the chance, at least once a week biatch.

Any idea on when your coming back? specific date(s)?
                    ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                      * My GF has began her nursing course (and more importantly has a nurses uniform!!)

Comment

good to hear from you FixXxer
                        This is my cool sig.

Comment

Where's my weekend bit of snooty, eh, Fix? Come back soon
                          Nightmaster,
                          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Hehe, yeah, Ciao means hello and goodbye, and these silly itallians say, Ciao Ciaoif they didnt say hello, or something.

Thanks for the messages guys Ill be back to play all of Black Cats best! Good to see all the good guys are still around

Bro - I think Im on demo, so it could be like... October when I return... :s nice to see Im missed though..youve destroyed my room and my computer already, then killed my dog!

Its all work and snooty over here, and I gotta get back. Thanks guys.
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

Comment

omg mach dog killer ,that's evil.

btw i hope you have some nice weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X