OT: Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Iraq

Im very interesting what u say to an Iraq war, if it is necessary and if "Germany and France are a problem" (Ronald Dumbsfeld said it).
    Is the war only for oil and what if they really use some atomic bombs? This international forum has many American and European players so Im curious about the reply.
    Yes and after this I want to attack Northkorea and Somalia
    0%
    Yes, its necessary I think. Even without the UN.
    0%
    No, war isnt the answer.
    0%
    Its only because of the OIL!!! OIL!!!
    0%
    Deftones

OMG! ANOTEHR PLLO!

Comment

After thinking aboot it fer five minutes, I pick none of the simplistic options offered, perceiving it to be a complex situation of potentialities and value judgements with more than four possible courses of action and / or denouments.

Comment

I'd rather not touch these things online because they are very flammable and tend to drive me nuts because people show up barking their stupidity to the four directions. Anyways, i think the poll options were acccurately chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.K.
          I'd rather not touch these things online because they are very flammable and tend to drive me nuts because people show up barking their stupidity to the four directions. Anyways, i think the poll options were acccurately chosen.
          I agree I just voted... I dont want to say my opinion cause there are many Americans here.. + I am Greece... dont be offensive please :grin: I dant have problem with american people personaly
          "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
          "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

I feel to believe in democracy you must support the decisions of your elected officials.

With that said if the president thinks we should go to war against Iraq I support that decision.

If any American’s do not agree with the president's decision please vote against him in the next election.

Was that a choice for the poll? I did not chose one of the given options.

Comment

actually, here in america there is a growing number of
              people who are against the war and feel that the president
              just hasn't made his case for war.

Maybe george jr. wants to finish what his pop couldn't.
              at any rate it won't make any difference what we the people
              think. After all the majority voted for al gore but bush got
              elected anyway, just another example of why my vote doesn't
              count for jack.

Comment

Well I voted no, because people don't seem to realise what problems a war is going to bring.

And the idea that the war is only about oil is rediculous, I would more view it as a way to fix the economic reccession.

Comment

Throughout history war has always ended recessions in America. However it's more of a patch. It's not really fixing the problems that lead to a recession just putting a temporary source of revenue and a bigger national debut. So in fact it would just help to dig a deeper hole.

Don’t know if I have mentioned it but I am against any lose of life. Even if it is someone I don’t know or don’t like. However I do support any elected official while they are in office. It’s some kind of principal thing.

And if you asked me point by point how I felt about each stance the president has on different topics I would be against 75% of them. He’s still the president though and I’m honor bound to support his decisions.

Comment

I voted the top one, because I'm Canadian, and it'd be funny if the U.S. got destroyed because then WE WOULD RULE THE WOOOOORLLLLLLLLD!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                    The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

[sarcasm] Damn Canadians, only reason we protect Canada so much is the fall out would blow south into the us. Once we setup our ion force field your arse is grass. [/sarcasm]

Comment

BAH!

*Just wait 'til my child of Karras army is ready... YOU FOOLS!*
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

hmmmmmmm oil....where would we be without oil....
                          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Where would we be with out oil? We'd be forced to find other means of energy. I tend to believe we have already developed other means of energy or at least a way to use less oil. However the powers that be don't want to give up their cash cow. So if someone would happen to invent an alternative power source certain companies and people would either buy your idea or eliminate it another way. Just so they can keep their cash cow with no regards to human life or any life on this planet.

You also no their has never been a human on the moon. It was just a publicity stunt to out do the Russians. They even used the set Neil Armstrong used in a James Bond movie.

MUAHAHAHAHA *Choke* *Spit* AHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by [RLF
                              Kore (V)acLoed]I feel to believe in democracy you must support the decisions of your elected officials.
                              I disagree. I believe that the point of a democracy is that you CAN disagree with your elected officials. Without the freedom to do that, it's just another tyranny.

Originally posted by [RLF
                              Kore (V)acLoed]If any American’s do not agree with the president's decision please vote against him in the next election.
                              What about those of us who didn't vote for him the first time around? Should we not be allowed to speak out against his actions if we don't agree with them? After all, I didn't want him in the first place!

Comment

Working...
                              X