No announcement yet.

Guess the sitcom character/dictator...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the sitcom character/dictator...

You have to think of a sitcom character or a famous dictator, and it asks you yes/no questions until it eventually makes a guess, it's suprisingly accurate most of the time...

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
    Deftones

Mmm it didn't get "frasier"... but it got "Saddam"...quite good, my frind in uni made a neural network similar to this...
    ~TuF~

Comment

New and Improved SeEManN with Twin Thread Action!! Available now in this and one other retail location! Inventory is low, so get it while you can, before BA does!! :hint hint:
      TCO – Retired
      Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
        New and Improved SeEManN with Twin Thread Action!! Available now in this and one other retail location! Inventory is low, so get it while you can, before BA does!! :hint hint:
        fuck
        Deftones

Comment

I'm MAlcom from Malcom in the middle

Hmm.. interesting question here: Is the writer of theis program gay. Why doesit ask me that? Did my fridge get blown up wiht a grenade? You ought to kow the answer :p

This time i'm Sam Becket from Quatnum Leap. Much better.

[EDIT:] i jsut fooled it inot thinking i'm Saddam Hussein form Iraq!
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

The Weekly have a similar game with Doris Stokes

Comment

I was told to be the eighth user to be Carrie from King of Queens and it got me.
              Secretary in a law firm.. after this it made the guess.
              I'll try at least one more.
              EDIT: It didn't get Spence (guessed norm from cheers or somesuch)
              but it sure enough got Stalin and Hitler.
              Last edited by Beowulf; 4 Jun 2004, 03:13 PM.
              AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
              Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
              Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

You are player number 252to pick the fonz from happy days, and what a clever choice it was!
                Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Well, I win this round. You are player number 2 to pick sam malone from cheers, and what a clever choice it was!

Damn... this thing is too good ;/
                  Important posts: Loadout screen:Scoreboard:Tutorial:Voicechat:Grenade aim:Upgrade points:Auto-reload
                  - Kalias

Comment

Working...
                  X