At times I'm happy to be a human ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At times I'm happy to be a human ...

It's about 4 and a half minute long, but I "liked" it. It's a small movie about hornets from hell .... maybe an idea for AlienSwarm?

High quality
    • For the high quality version mediaplayer, click here.
      For the high quality version realplayer, click here

low quality
    • For the low quality version mediaplayer, click here.
      For the low quality version realplayer, click here
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

loved the battle slay them all.........

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
      loved the battle slay them all.........
      DM thieves
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Fatality!

Comment

Damn hornets. They are evil beasts. They attacked one of my horses and he ran through a fence trying to get away and cut himself up pretty bad. With all the stitches, my horse looked like Frankensteed. I say FRAG them all. That was great footage though.
          formerly littlek

Comment

Hornets!!!

Personally I'm afraid of bugs, (read: terrified) so I chose not to watch it.

Comment

Christ, those things are huge!
              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

It won't play for me.. ouch.

Aww, it's a cute litle hornat crawling wround, and than "all it takes is one" then: freeze! no more video/sound. grrr
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Rad, same thing happens to me ... I just wait and after a few secs it continues to play.

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

That's some pretty creepy stuff! Sent chills up my spine at least...

Comment

Holy crap! Those things are real?!

Holy crap!
                      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Makes me glad I am human. Poor bee's, at least they give us honey.
                        Sad to watch that.

Anyone ever been stung by a bee, wasp or hornet? I have never been stung. I just quietly walk away if need be.

Comment

I have been stung several times. Once a swarm chase me out of a barn after I churned them up by throwing hay bales on their nest. I have never run as fast in my life. One persistent giant bumble bee got me on my back. Ouch.

I think I will use that video in my biology class....I am currrently developing a unit on Population density. Lets see I could call this....if your enemy is big and bad it does not make a difference how dense your population is. You are gonna die!
                          formerly littlek

Comment

I've been stung by a bee and a wasp. I found the bee sting to hurt some, but it went away quickly. It also killed the bee to sting me. I think that's true for almost all bees. The wasp sting was about the same as the bee, but the wasp got me more than one time until I finally killed it with my hand.

But the ultimate in pain, and stings, was a yellow jacket. If you ever see a yellow jacket, I suggest running. That's some serious pain!!!

Comment

Once when I was about 8, I was picking up sticks in this field so it could be mowed...and I stepped on a yellow jacket nest (they were in the ground somewhere).

I think I had like 7-10 stings on my legs that day.

I don't think I've ever run as fast as I had then. :p
                              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X