*** RLF News***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** RLF News***

The RLF is changing their ways. They've lead the crusade against the DM thieves and are now starting the crusade against lame guarding. They're implementing the following policies to show how a uber guard truely operates.

1. NO MORE FIRE BOLTS!.
    2. NO more camping.
    3. Flares won't be used.
    4. Only play on servers with no supply box.
    5. NO traps. (caltrops, whistlers or camping random loot for a whole game in the hopes that a thief will show and be trapped.
    6. No sword or mace.

Mad Gerbil was interviewed about these changes by reporter GrankIsFullOfShit and this is what he had to say about the RLF changes.

GrankIsFullOfShit: So Gerb why the sudden change in guarding tactics?

Mad Gerbil: Well we saw how lame it was to demand all thieves ghost. So I saw the light and relized it was equally lame for me and the rest of the RLF to camp, spawn rape and fire bolt whore. It's more or less a matter of consistency.

GrankIsFullOfShit: So do you really feel this is good for the game?

Mad Gerbil: Well I've never considered if my suggestions were good for the game before. The question for me is whether its good for me and the RLF.

GrankIsFullOfShit: How are these changes going to be good for the RLF? They seem quite extreme.

Mad Gerbil: They are extreme. They're meant to grab people's attention. I think they're effective in that regard. More attention for the RLF is good.

GrankIsFullOfShit: I'd like to thank you for giving me the time to interview you on such a controversial subject.

Mad Gerbil: Hey where is my watch?

*GrankIsFullOfShit flashbombs Mad Gerbil and runs off with his watch.

6. No sword or mace.
    LOL, you almost had me till this one!

Although, I would be very impressed to see a guard use only his crossbow exclusively.

Kiech
    Kiech

Comment

You forgot our newest member.

Welcome aboard Grank!!!!

That was a awesome interview job btw.

Comment

You forgot #7:

7) Give thieves the option to add as much time to the map as they feel they need to either complete the objectives or DM everything in site.

=P
        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
          You forgot #7:

7) Give thieves the option to add as much time to the map as they feel they need to either complete the objectives or DM everything in site.

=P
          Shit I knew I forgot one of them.

Comment

'Told you the tags and paras would grow on MG too fast. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
              You forgot #7:

=P
              I think if the server is set to have a time limit of zero, the timer counts upward -- indefinately.
              "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                The RLF is changing their ways. They've lead the crusade against the DM thieves and are now starting the crusade against lame guarding. They're implementing the following policies to show how a uber guard truely operates.

1. NO MORE FIRE BOLTS!.
                2. NO more camping.
                3. Flares won't be used.
                4. Only play on servers with no supply box.
                5. NO traps. (caltrops, whistlers or camping random loot for a whole game in the hopes that a thief will show and be trapped.
                6. No sword or mace.

Mad Gerbil was interviewed about these changes by reporter GrankIsFullOfShit and this is what he had to say about the RLF changes.

GrankIsFullOfShit: So Gerb why the sudden change in guarding tactics?

Mad Gerbil: Well we saw how lame it was to demand all thieves ghost. So I saw the light and relized it was equally lame for me and the rest of the RLF to camp, spawn rape and fire bolt whore. It's more or less a matter of consistency.

GrankIsFullOfShit: So do you really feel this is good for the game?

Mad Gerbil: Well I've never considered if my suggestions were good for the game before. The question for me is whether its good for me and the RLF.

GrankIsFullOfShit: How are these changes going to be good for the RLF? They seem quite extreme.

Mad Gerbil: They are extreme. They're meant to grab people's attention. I think they're effective in that regard. More attention for the RLF is good.

GrankIsFullOfShit: I'd like to thank you for giving me the time to interview you on such a controversial subject.

Mad Gerbil: Hey where is my watch?

*GrankIsFullOfShit flashbombs Mad Gerbil and runs off with his watch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                I Need Training!

Comment

now all they have to do is go to a dark area and just wait
                  to get BJ'd.
                  Sounds good to me!

Comment

Forgot #8: Mad_Gerbil logs in as admin summons a Black Jack, then proceeds to KO all guards until he's the only one left.

Comment

Working...
                    X