New Map idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map idea

Ok this is a totally ridiculous idea but it came to me as I was playing TUT today.

The synopsis: The thiefies are recently escaped slaves. They've decided it's time to get revenge on their ex-master. They must steal x amount of loot. In addition, they must set fire to the piles of hay in the basement to set the master's house ablaze. The guards will have AI guard dogs that will follow them and have poor eyesight but can smell a thief within a certain radius. Their optional objective will be to throw the master switch on the cell blocks in the master's slave wing so all the slaves will run around on the map, armed with farm tools and will attack the guards. They won't be too hard to kill, but will create lots of noise and panic.

The house can be a faux-victorian style that was popular in the southern United States. The mansion will be like any other mansion, except the halls and walls will be covered with confederate flags that can be used as cover for thiefies.

The map name: TH-Burning_Down_da_Mastas_House.unr
    GLORY TO THE MANY!

uuuhmmm right good luck ,don't forget the giraffe.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
      uuuhmmm right good luck ,don't forget the giraffe.

brilliant idea! the master can have a personal zoo!

Optional objective #2: the master has a personal zoo. It's time to get back for all the hard days you spent cleaning up after his giant spiders and lions and dogs and bears. let them all out.

GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Don't forget that in order to escape the map / house / area , they'll have to do the magic ulululu dance. Else a magic field will keep them inside.
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
          Don't forget that in order to escape the map / house / area , they'll have to do the magic ulululu dance. Else a magic field will keep them inside.
          good idea!

optional objective #3: Free tribal shaman. A shaman is trapped in the prison along with other slaves, but in a seperate area. If you free him, he'll grant you "voodoo" powers and give you a little voodoo doll of a dog that you can stab to kill the guard dogs.

you guys are brilliant today
          GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Little do the poor slaves know, the dogs are actually the last remnants of a noble warrior robot race from Xeffologapple, a distant galaxy.

Optional Objective #4
            Before you set fire to the hay, remember to find the masters lucky golden needle.

Comment

I'd still like to see a map where one guard has to suicide to complete a secret objective
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                I'd still like to see a map where one guard has to suicide to complete a secret objective
                *writes that down*

Okay. Idea implemented.
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

hmm...or the thiefies could steal a sausage string from the kitchens and be able to put sauasages on their arrows, so when they hit a guard, the dogs will attack him to get the sausage! HAAH!
                  GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

And CrouchingDork was banned from the forum for "spamming", when he posted one single "Hi" thread?

*shakes head*

Comment

this isn't spam...this is....exchanging map ideas to better the development of TUT and expand the Thievery community.

Through the exchange of information, we help to build more positive bonds between members of this online community.
                      GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

actually, two of the ideas so far are rather good.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

*slaps his hand on the table*

Since we're exchanging ideas: I'd like to see more assassination missions. Asylum is the only map where you actually have to kill someone to complete an objective. What about some more maps where you have to kill an evil-rich lord... or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Athelstone
                            *slaps his hand on the table*

Since we're exchanging ideas: I'd like to see more assassination missions. Asylum is the only map where you actually have to kill someone to complete an objective. What about some more maps where you have to kill an evil-rich lord... or something like that?

I totally agree. it'd be cool to have a mission where its a king and his guards have to move down a street, and the thiefies have to assasinate him from above on rooftops.........
                            GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Working...
                            X