Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okih's Rash Promise: Now It Must Be Kept!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okih's Rash Promise: Now It Must Be Kept!

It all took place last night on Uncle Mango's server. Athelstone was the last thief left in Bourgeois. Spectator Okih-Imus vowed that he would "eat his feet" if Athelstone won. Can you guess how the game turned out?

Yes, my friends, Athelstone won. And yet Okih still has his feet. He has not taken so much as a nibble out of them. This is a matter of grave concern to the entire Thievery community. It is not just a question of our collective credibility and integrity. Who knows what terrible retribution may befall us if this promised sacrifice is not made?

We are not without compassion. It may not be necessary that Okih actually eat both of his feet in their entirety. It may be sufficient that we assist him by removing his feet and feeding him a small portion thereof--perhaps a toe or two. I believe this will be enough to satisfy the Fates and vindicate the honor of Thievery.

There is no time to lose. Grab a saw or an axe. Join me outside Okih's house tomorrow night at the stroke of midnight. One day, he will thank us for helping him to keep his word.

i'll bring the axe, we can use some of that caltrop glue to keep him down so he won't try running away. maybe just para bolt him a few times in the neck...
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Oki can not be trusted, he will lie about the eating of his feet, then use some external help to aid him in eating them, he will then lie again and pretend he does know how to eat his feet, (this will be characterised by him walking past his own feet when it's obvious he knows they are there).

Beware.
      ~TuF~

Comment

Then we shall lock him and smite him until he acomplishes his part of the oath.

Or we can just lock him inside The Cradle.
        When thy life is cleft and scorched,
        When death and despair leap at thee,
        Beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate,
        But thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Comment

Oh, the stuff tha happens on my good brother's server..

That's it! i'm reading hte serverlogs!

(oh, and hte server will continue running, may even possibly become a regular server)
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

we can use some of that caltrop glue to keep him down so he won't try running away.
            Caltrop Glue, hahah... You just made my day
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
              Oki can not be trusted, he will lie about the eating of his feet, then use some external help to aid him in eating them, he will then lie again and pretend he does know how to eat his feet, (this will be characterised by him walking past his own feet when it's obvious he knows they are there).

Okih eat his feet, my foot
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

My own brother...

o well

You have my axe!!
                SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Just take the shoes! Take the shoes!
                  Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

i want to see some pics. just to make sure you kept your promise.
                    I have sex with my hand!

Comment

I didn't promise anything! Someone hijacked my name last night! Honest! O_o;

Comment

http://home.ripway.com/2004-3/84847/Feet.gif

Look he did it! Its a real picture! honest!

P.S. Hey if someone can host this picture would u please do so? site i'm using to host it will only let people see 5 MB of pictures and the picture is only 20.? KB
                        SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Once again, the blackcat hosting site

http://s95328126.onlinehome.us/index.html

I don't know how much space it has, but I'm using it to host my newer comics. Thanks a ton for having it there Fossil.
                          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Haha nice and really crudely drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                              LMFAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X