So i'm in Costa Rica..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i'm in Costa Rica..

and in an internet cafe. Just letting you taffers know if you see me in game it can't possibly be me as I don't even have the game installed anymore. Seeyas.

great

Comment

I am cool.
      Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by Un5t0pp4b1e
        and in an internet cafe. Just letting you taffers know if you see me in game it can't possibly be me as I don't even have the game installed anymore. Seeyas.
        is pot legal there?
        GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

I have an uncle in Costa Rica...he's got a big chocolate business or something.

Comment

Yeah... a big "chocolate" business...

oh dear god don't say anything about drugs shug he's an innocent lad
            Nightmaster,
            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Well, I almost mentioned Willy Wonka.

Comment

ROFL! XD LOL Willy Wonka! lol that's the chocolate man! i know him from that movie!

"Yeah... a big "chocolate" business...

oh dear god don't say anything about drugs shug he's an innocent lad"

heheh good1 man! you ARE the master at humor! rofl! lmao! lol! whooo good stuph.

Comment

*makes note of IP blocks originating in Costa Rica*

Comment

Good luck, whatever you're doing.

Comment

Cool i used to live in Costa Rica. Lived there for 7 years
                      Where are u ???? But heads up watch out for the
                      there are a lot so lock the doors i got lots of stuff stolen there
                      U ONLY WISH U WERE ME

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                        *makes note of IP blocks originating in Costa Rica*
                        Donآ´t waste your time LaughingRat. Internet is expensive to have in your own home here. Not going to spend time convincing someone to let me install games in an internet cafe neither.

Anyway iآ´m in San Jose right now the capital but I have family in Coronado. Ppl walk all the time here sorta like in Washington D.C. and using the bus is the main way of transporting yourself. Itآ´s dirt cheap something like 30 cents per ride. Itآ´s sweet .

Another cool thing is we get to see the EuroCup for free because these people eat, drink, and live Futbol.(Soccer). Youآ´d have to pay for that via Satellite back in the states.

One other thing I like is that 100% natural fruit drinks are also dirt cheap. You can get a 350ML drink for like 30'35 cents. Also the coke bottles that normally cost 1$ are like 75cents. However the 2 liters are slightly over a dollar which is more expensive.

Did you guys know that Coke got a lawsuit from Pepsi here in Costa Rica in 2002. Well now they have to pay 78 million colones which is like 180,000 dollars. Sure itآ´s not much when you think about it but the dollar power here in CR continues to grow every day. Reason being that we import more than we export. Anyway I will probably retire here since the dollar value always grows.

Anyway thatآ´s about it I guess. Oh yeah and the girls are really beautiful here. However there are criminals in the streets and the law enforcement isnآ´t as big which kinda sucks. So you can guess this third world country is in an Economic crisis. We got like 4 million people and 1 million of em are Nicaraguans which are like illegal refugees.

Thatآ´s all folks.

Comment

Good luck Unstop.

Comment

Wait... you're an illegal refuge?

Have fun Unstop. Don't like, get shot... or drink the water... or accept chocolate from strangers... or go outside and get skin cancer... or...
                            TCO – Retired
                            Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Working...
                            X