Thief 3 Patch Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief 3 Patch Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The patch is out! it fixes the difficulty setting problem!

http://www.actiontrip.com/files/patc...yshadows.phtml

your welcome
    GLORY TO THE MANY!

Oh goodie,now I can play through again in super secret ghost mode. (or at least try,I'll probably end up koing half the guards )

EDIT:bah,not only do I have to reinstall,I have to make all the lil .ini file changes again.

Comment

Try to patch it first, people are saying it doesn't affect anything dispite what Eidos is saying.
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

YAY!! Now I can play through Thief 3 again, and this time hopefully with some real challenge.

Comment

IS this the official patch or some home-made?
          ------

------"

Comment

The game has been spoiled. You didn't play it the first time on hard. You didn't play the game the first time the way it was meant to be played. O_O; You have broken the code of the gamer! :O Oh pray now lest ye be submitted to a horrid death! The game now is forever soiled! O_O; Ah whatever.
            Need a new vid card to play thief 3. And I need to install winxp every 30 days on my pc

Comment

That is the official patch to fix the AI bug. So far so good, I did not uninstall and reinstall the game, you don't have to do that. Probably just a disclaimer on Eidos's part anyway. I am playing it again, this time on expert.

Comment

I was hoping they would fix the fonts and the HUD and add some of the .ini-Tweaks as Options. Maybe in the next patch...

Having the stupid bug fixed is nice but i still use Thiefbot....the Expert AI is still sissy

Try setting Audio/Visual to 3 and Tactile to 1.5 while leaving the rest on standard Expert settings - proves a good Challenge without the AI becoming hypersensual.I doubt the game was made for such settings though. Im at the point were the Keeper Assassins search the streets, and as soon as i enter a new area they get into fights and are long dead when i arrive on scene
                My leet Thievery Map
                My leet UT3 Map
                My leet AS Map

Comment

Nice finally ,let's play it on the real expert now.

Comment

Okay, now I get to ghost it on "expert" for real this time.

w00t.
                    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

I am going to go ahead and finish the game on normal then patch it and play it on expert.

Originally posted by Schleicher
                      Im at the point were the Keeper Assassins search the streets, and as soon as i enter a new area they get into fights and are long dead when i arrive on scene
                      That is where I am too. I have even set them up by shooting noise arrows so a guard shows up. I did get lucky once when I was being chased by a guard and I happened to run past an assassin. I was able to duck behind a wagon and watch the fun! The guard won.
                      formerly littlek

Comment

Not so secretive, are they

I cant help but feel sorry for them...if i didnt "save" em by Koing them first they got the crap beaten out of em badly, especially in old quarter with all the Hammers and the Watch respawning real quick
                        My leet Thievery Map
                        My leet UT3 Map
                        My leet AS Map

Comment

LOL. I agree. It sure is nice having those hammer skirts to hide behind when as assassin is nearby.
                          formerly littlek

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
                            proves a good Challenge without the AI becoming hypersensual

lol, sensual guards...
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                            X