John Romero's about to make you his bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Romero's about to make you his bitch

Uh, sorry for the Spam, but this one is just to good to be passed unnoticed ^^

Something Awful Link, you guessed it ^^
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

it streches on and on, some of them are funny, most are true and page four refuses to load. Aren't we all glad Blackcat games is not like some of these.
    Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
    The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Quote: “When it's done“

Indicates: The devs want this game to feature everything: random alien invasions dynamically generated cities with people who really go to the bathroom using BowelScheduler technology, and when it's done, it'll truly be done right.

True Meaning: The devs have picked up a nasty crack cocaine habit and are too busy doing lines off of their sample GeForces and Radeons to worry about things like milestones, release dates, and fans.
      In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

*cough*

Quote: “Although we're traditionally a PC games developer, we've tweaked, refined, and streamlined our new game to create a cross-platform title that will bring riveting gameplay to PC and console gamers alike!â€‌

Indicates: This game will be accessible and enjoyable for both PC gamers and console enthusiasts without compromising in either respect.

True Meaning: We've wised up to the fact that even a half-assed console game will sell approximately seven billion million and one more units than the best-selling PC game in history. With phat bling bling money ciz-a$h as our guiding principle, you can sleep easy in the knowledge that we're making a mediocre console title and then shoehorning that into a truly abysmal PC version in hopes of retaining some shred of credibility. But don't worry super sleuths! A cursory review of any of the game's .ini files will expose our cunning scheme, so just think of this as a pre-ported console game for which we've exploited a once proud PC pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by Flack
          Quote: “When it's done“

True Meaning: The devs have picked up a nasty crack cocaine habit and are too busy doing lines off of their sample GeForces and Radeons to worry about things like milestones, release dates, and fans.
          That, or:
          True Meaning: The dev's realized there is no way to even come close to what was promised, and have given up instead of embarassing themselves, hoping everyone else will forget about it.
          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

"When you go online, you'll get called a "faggot newb" by people who have turned off all the attractive graphics and are hiding in a map glitch."

Comment

Quote: We're sorry to announce that we've cancelled Sam and Max 2 due to the genre not being economically viable.

True Meaning: We'll be making WWII shooters for consoles now.
              (AKA Dresden)
              Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

and there was me hoping that this thread was the news of Daikatana 2 coming out!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                  We're sorry to announce that we've cancelled Sam and Max 2 due to the genre not being economically viable.
                  That was one of the games I was really looking forward to. I hated them when I heard it was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob FILTH
                    and there was me hoping that this thread was the news of Daikatana 2 coming out!
                    Eeep! You trying to scare me? *shudder*
                    My leet Thievery Map
                    My leet UT3 Map
                    My leet AS Map

Comment

It would probobly come out on N-Gage.
                      (AKA Dresden)
                      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Working...
                      X