Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now something completely different.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now something completely different.....

I was cruising Newgrounds when this little turd caught my attention. Yes, that is Gene Simmons of KISS fame. Yes, that is him doing a rock remake of a Prodigy song. Yes, I'm very confused and disgusted. What WON'T this guy do?
    "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Originally posted by Spanky
    What WON'T this guy do?
    Behave in a dignified manner?

Comment

<Gene Simmons> I say chap. Are you ready to rock? *shines monocle*
      (AKA Dresden)
      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Painfully shite.

Comment

I have a better one of Graeme Strachan (آ¨Shirleyآ¨ from Skyhooks) acting as a host for a childrens television program.
          That dosenآ´t look like anyone from KISS. Where is the white face and body armor?
          Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
          The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

okay, how about www.mchawking.com?

click here for the CD traliler

PLEASE NOTE that this is an ACTUAL CD!! And Stephen Hawking HAS seen and approved of it.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
              okay, how about www.mchawking.com?

click here for the CD traliler

PLEASE NOTE that this is an ACTUAL CD!! And Stephen Hawking HAS seen and approved of it.
              Well he may have seen and approved of it but that doesn't make it any
              less trash.. IMHO it sucked.

Comment

Worst rap ever (and rap itself sucks). I still laughed when i first saw it htough.
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

"Fuck the Creationists" made me chuckle a bit.

If them superstitious motherfuckers want to have that kind of party I'm going to put my dick in the mashed potatoes.

Comment

http://forums.blackcatgames.com/show...8349#post78349
                    I find them very amusing, though.
                    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Working...
                    X