Going a Little Too Far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going a Little Too Far?

I'll just let the page speak for itself on this one.

I'd say natural evolution. Would expect to see it incorporated onto other varieties soon. Including that with the works variety (the champ?) might be another story, but those always seemed to big to be practical to me anyway.
    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

I don't think I will buy one of those...I'd just break it.
      formerly littlek

Comment

I want.
        deserve victory

Comment

haha, that actually made me laugh!
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I'd seen the USB memory watch. I'd seen the USB memory credit card. I'd even seen the USB biometric memory keychain. But a USB memory pocketknife? Oh my.

Comment

Ya know, take out the pen and add a heftier blade, and i'd buy it.

On the other hand, where could you take it? With National Security these days, you couldn't take out of your house.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Well, since I haven't posted the link to that precious little S(wiss)M(emory), I would assume that I am not guilty of advertising, no?

Comment

LOL. I guess that could be useful.

Comment

Wow! Now you can plan, carry-out, and escape from a murder scene all with one tool!

And with the Secure-LOCK software, the authorities will be unable to download the evidence! Brilliant!
                    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

I want one. I already have 3 USB sticks and I use them as jewlery but that is something different and unique.
                      (goes to order his very own)
                      Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                      The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Originally posted by Decompiler
                        I want one. I already have 3 USB sticks and I use them as jewlery but that is something different and unique.
                        (goes to order his very own)
                        While you're at it, get the USB watch, too. Every good geek needs one of those.

Comment

I have one that has a weather satellite uplink

and another with an MP3 player
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            While you're at it, get the USB watch, too. Every good geek needs one of those.
                            Better yet, a shirt from elx.com.au that says it. (sorry, you probably have one of them)
                            Check out the rest of the merchandise there too. It is all brilliant.
                            donآ´t need a watch, I have a palm program for that called bigclock.
                            Who am I kidding, I want one!!
                            After looking through the whole site I have discovered I do not have enough wrists, thumbs, etc. Anyone know where to get extra body parts attached, like Zaphod?
                            Last edited by Decompiler; 10 Jul 2004, 12:04 PM. Reason: looked for more watches
                            Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                            The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Working...
                            X