Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start signing up.....

for the Tournament of Darkness v3!

That's right, in two weekends the taffing begins! So get your teams together and PM me with your info.
    Last edited by BrokenArts; 16 Jul 2004, 03:31 PM.

Cool.

* sticks thread *

Comment

Two teams signed up already. Join up taffers!

Comment

Starting a poll for team less players...anyone else ?

Comment

Nobody wants me on their team.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, I thought you guys might like to see the family pictures from last Christmas.
          http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/...ar/skarj01.jpg
          Last edited by modetwo; 9 Jul 2004, 09:58 PM. Reason: removed inpost pic

Comment

ShanKa Shadows team poster being done up as soon as we have all the team photos in...

The new lineup will be posted alongside.
            Nightmaster,
            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
              Cool, cool, cool! Where's that from, really?
              In return I'll point you to a cute velociraptor monster to frag or run away from.
              Anyone get it? ....Anyone at all? I WANNA BE IN THE TOURNAMENT!

What promise is there that I haven't already seen this cute velociraptor, because I've seen a LOT.

Comment

I'm not sure if I will be there. If I will be there, I'm not sure I even want to join. If I will be there and I indeed want to join, I still don't have a team.
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

How many players minimum is needed for a team ?

Comment

I think three. I hope three.

The Downingtown Taffers (that's probably not going to be our final name) has varying availability. With luck, we ought to have 3 players ready at any given time.
                    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud
                      How many players minimum is needed for a team ?
                      From ToD v3 rules:

"Do I need a team?
                      -Yes, this version of the tournament will be teams of up to 5 people. You need a minimum of 2 players to play in a match, so be sure you have enough people to cover any times over the two days of the tourny."

That said, most teams would hope that you could produce a team of 3, as it's annoying having to reduce your starting lineup to 2 to cater to the opposition (and Thievery is best played at 3 v 3, in my opinion).

Which brings me to another point about the rules... will AutoRespawn be forced? Because some matches will be on crackaz, no doubt... what about the other servers? Surely there needs to be some kind of global standard.
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Well I'm in.
                        Someone hire me
                        deserve victory

Comment

so what day will this be in because i have fridays and sundays off.
                          I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Saturday and sunday next week, i think...
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

It's all in the calendar:

http://forums.blackcatgames.com/cale...=2004-7-17&c=1
                              http://forums.blackcatgames.com/cale...=2004-7-18&c=1

Comment

Working...
                              X