Spawn, the animated series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn, the animated series.

I bought Spawn 1, 2, & 3 (uncut) yesterday! I watched some of the first one last night (I'm gonna pace myself, rather then watch it all in one shot).

So far seems pretty damned cool!

I really like the art styles used in it.

Has anyone else seen them, and what did you think?
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

I remember a long time ago I think they showed em on MTV. Too bad all these series die so fast. Take for example Spiderman the new one on MTV. Mainframe entertainment (creators of Beast Wars) my all time fav series, did what they got paid for and thatآ´s it.

Anyway my point is they are great series but donآ´t live as long as they deserved to. Long live Beast Wars though, bought the whole series on VHS.

Comment

Unstop, they may have showed the cut version on MTV, but this was an HBO series.

And this is uncut. And very, very brutal. I bet Machine would like this, if he hasn't seen it...

Although it might be paced a little slow for him.
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I remember a cartoon called Reboot. It had a lot of computer jokes in it. Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
          I remember a cartoon called Reboot. It had a lot of computer jokes in it. Hahaha!

It's still on WB17 at 3:00 AM
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

...and its still horrible.
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

I'm surprised noone has seen this? C'mon, I know what some of the movies you guys gave me to watch were, this should be right up your alley.

(I still have that list, btw)
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

The non-cartoon film with that fat clown was kinda fun. Thrashy, but good visuals and stylish somehow...compared to junk like "The Punisher" (omigosh) or "Spiderman" 1+2. Comic adaptions take themselves too serious these days.
                My leet Thievery Map
                My leet UT3 Map
                My leet AS Map

Comment

I was, frankly, TOTALLY pissed off when the season came to an abrupt end with Spawn saying to Merlin "I want my soul back!" or something like this. I watched them in french...
                  JM

Comment

It's still on WB17 at 3:00 AM
                    WB17?? What's this?? Do they show new episodes?

Comment

i read a couple of spawn comics, the art in them was very...well it made me think of what Garrett would be like if he was an undead
                      This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
                        WB17?? What's this?? Do they show new episodes?

WB17 is a tv station for the US of A

I don't know about new episondes: i don't watch it for a reason.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Spawn...I have seen the movie and the animated series, but not the comics
                          I can say that the movie is horrible, but the animated series is fine.

I am wondering, the one that Garlisk got have the author's talks or not... It is kind of annoying when you watch the "animated series" with a real person in it explaining the "meaning" behind the scenes...Kind of like the feel when you study Shakespeare for credits (I've got the feeling that even Shakespeare himself didn't know the plays he wrote had that MANY meanings )
                          I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

I haven't seen him yet Tank. My dad said he remembered seeing that at the beginning of each episode when he watched on HBO, but they don't seem to be on the videos I have here.
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Cool
                              I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Working...
                              X