The new target of Aids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new target of Aids

Well thankfully to god I know abstenance is the only 100% sure way of not getting an STD.(Yea I know about needles and stuff). Sorry about the spelling been talking spanish for over a month now.

So I read this article on msn.com about Married women being the new target of Aids. Thanks to their stupid husbands bringing it into the family. Have a go at it here
    http://women.msn.com/779366.armx?GT1=4200

So anyway it was very interesting because today I saw a spanish TV show when the exact same thing happend except with a different STD. Maybe this was the motivation for me creating this thread. I hope all of you take care of yourselves and make sure this does not happen to you. The Society of today is harsh and the only person who can be responsible for your actions is you.

Offtopic last night I was watching the Costa Rica vrs Chile game and we were in the last 3 minutes of the game. The extra time the ref gives for injuries or the ball not being in play. Anyway at the last play of the game Andy Herron managed to score a goal making Costa Rica the second third place qualifier for the quater finals of the Copa America Peru 2004. They won 2 goals to 1. It was a great moment and the downtown area here was packed as fans where watching the game on the giant screen. It was one of the best games iآ´ve ever witness and iآ´m very proud to be Costa Rican.

The Goalkeeper was incredible after our team got crushed 4 goals to 1 by Brasil. With renewed vigor though, a new coach, and true teamwork, Costa Rica has prevailed.

Soccer... and aids

What?
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

this thread is totally-offtopic pointless spam. Someone shut it. and unspottable, go chase your own tail.
      GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Unstoppable likes the concept of abstinence now ? Very good news to me

Comment

Not off topic, as this is comm chat, the place for everything else. Not pointless, as it raises a point. This is pointless spam.

IMO the article is one sided in its survey of stupidity, and lends to the current trend for man-bashing.

Comment

I have had enough of *random* spam, which is now closed.

Comment

Yeh, STD's are scary, enough said
              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Does anyone else find this post by unstoppable... bizzare?

Comment

why, yenz, why?
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

What Unstoppable has posted is very real and serious....HIV not soccer. Finding out that your husband is unfaithful is devastating but recoverable (been there). Finding out his behavior has infected you with HIV is.....well I cannot even think up a word that can accurately describe it. My first husband �hit the brick wall’ (mid-life crisis) in his mid 30’s and decided he wanted a Harley but what I didn’t realize is that it came with a 22 year old Harley babe. When I finally figured out what was going on the thought of him infecting me with the incurables (HIV, herpes, hepatitis, genital warts, etc.) hit me hard. Thankfully no STD’s but waiting for the results is very scary and you go through a real head trip. Had any of the results been positive, I’d probably be in prison right now having hunted him down and his little hussy too. You have to be so careful so that you do not make a mistake that will affect the rest of your life and the lives of your family. Be careful out there.
                    formerly littlek

Comment

guess this means more ladies for me

J/K!!
                      This is my cool sig.

Comment

One headline to fit ALL STD newspaer atricles

"Sex-starved teens get hit hard by reality"

too true. I know plenty of people who have had STDs, but thankfully i'm smart enough to be careful.

Comment

HIV...AIDS...get it and it lowers your immunization system.

SARS...get it and it boosts up your immunization system.

When SARS and AIDS collide, what will happen?

...Get AIDS then get SARS...DEAD in ARS, not SARS...
                          ...Get SARS then get AIDS...???????
                          I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

I would just like to say that, for the record, men arn't the only ones capable of being unfaithful and getting aids.

For some reason I felt it neccessary to point that out.
                            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Self-defense, garlisk?

I msut agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X