Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is all of you people's problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is all of you people's problem?

[rant]
    OK OK OK. I'm finally absolutely tired of it. What yall argue about is RIDICULOUS.

If a theif wants to DM, (which, btw, I want to point this out: stealthily BJing a guard w/o him knowing you are there isn't DM) then he'll DM. Oh well.

If a guard wants to buy 8 fire arrows and "firespam," he'll do it. Oh well.

My point? Each of us has our own way of playing; be it guarding or thieving.

I BJ the hell out of guards as much as I can when I feel like it. It's a good tactic. I have never tried firespamming, but I'll shadowslash and flare-scan shadows. If I get BJed while doing this, I know it's because of me. It's my own damn fault; not the thieves for "DMing" me or "BJ Whoring." If I'm a thief and a guard is shadow-slashing or flare-scanning, I'm gonna do my best to stay out of his way. If I can't, then I'll BJ his ass.

If a guard wants to camp an objective and make it as hard as possible for the thief to win, good job guard, you are GUARDING. If you are a good enough thief, you will be able to get around this and find a way to win. If the thief wins, the guard will know to camp harder and put up more obstacles for the thief.

If a thief takes 15 minutes just to move five feet and get one objective, good for him. He did what he was suppose to do THIEVE, and managed to stay alive and get away. If he dies, at least he tried, and he'll learn from that expeirience. He'll become a better player out of it.

All I'm saying is, I am tired of all of you whining about how other people play. Grow up damnit, and ENJOY this awesome ass game that the DEVs have worked their asses off for... For US.
    [/rant]
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Damn! i left my puppy outside!
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

/me eats Phae's puppy. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Yenzarill
        /me eats Phae's puppy. :twisted:
        Nooo !!!! not the puppy !!!

/me kicks yenzaril !!
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Man, just play the way you want, and stop whining about other people's whinings. What you just said has been said at least a hundred times, and if you can't play without ignoring these whinings, then it's not my fucking problem.
          JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
            Man, just play the way you want, and stop whining about other people's whinings. What you just said has been said at least a hundred times, and if you can't play without ignoring these whinings, then it's not my fucking problem.
            Actaully it is:

Article 3.45.9
            It is hereby recognized that an additional duty of "The Boy Who Wants To Make The Tea" (TBWWTMTT) will be responsible for considering, worrying about, and losing sleep over posts on the Thievery forums that center around whinning about whining.

You should read your contracts before you sign them.
            "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil

Actaully it is:

Article 3.45.9
              It is hereby recognized that an additional duty of "The Boy Who Wants To Make The Tea" (TBWWTMTT) will be responsible for considering, worrying about, and losing sleep over posts on the Thievery forums that center around whinning about whining.

You should read your contracts before you sign them.
              Oh damn!
              Call my lawyers!
              CALL MY LAWYERS!
              JM

Comment

You are right Curinir, I totally agree. I laughed very loud when someone said "when you DM you show that you have no skill".
                Let people how they people, and if something is very unfair we got the devs who change this in the next patch.
                Deftones

Comment

I could really use some tea...

:grin:
                  Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheMad

No. :wink:
                    JM

Comment

I agree about the whining, and the whining about whining is just as annoying. So let's all STFU and just play, alright?

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
                        Let people how they people ....
                        Huh? Have I missed something since I haven't been attending all of the meetings? :lol:
                        No Linux, No Choice.
                        Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

LoL Lurox... ready? ....
                          Stop whining about
                          other people whining about
                          other people whining!

HAHAH .. hypocritical post u have there.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheMad

No. :wink:

Could I have some tea Lurox? I am your cousin and that's one thing. BRING MY TEA! *Takes out his whip and begins to whip Lurox* :twisted:
                            Quack .

Comment

Originally posted by Benny the man!
                              Could I have some tea Lurox? I am your cousin and that's one thing. BRING MY TEA! *Takes out his whip and begins to whip Lurox* :twisted:
                              How is he supposed to bring me my tea when you are whipping him???

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X