Tournament of Darkness v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at it this way..

I have a pretty neat computer, I run Thievery in 1600x1280, full whack GFX, I have a 4 speaker setup and EAX all gloriously configured to perfection. I'm not gonna reduce my settings because somebodys running on a voodoo3 in 320x240 software mode with force feedback joystick that doesn't turn left and speakers from a pack of rice crispies.

So why should I deny myself the voice comms!
    ~TuF~

Comment

yeah baby!!!
      The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
        So why should I deny myself the voice comms!
        Because it might be against the rules for a specific tournament or match? Just a thought.

Wasn't it TuF that vetoed using TS for the TurfWars match with CrkZ?

Comment

I will be considering revising a few minor rules for the next ToD. Although I wouldn't expect the format to change very radically like it did from v2 to v3. I think overall this tourny went extremely smooth.

Comment

well Clariff....err, Chalrif even, like I said, If you aint got voice until then, and the rules turns out to be like that, then I cant say no more than "GOOD LUCK" cause if you wanna win, you'll probably wanna use voice
            .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              Because it might be against the rules for a specific tournament or match? Just a thought.

Wasn't it TuF that vetoed using TS for the TurfWars match with CrkZ?
              Turf wars its part of the rules, in ToD it's part of the rules, I'm suggesting it be taken out as a rule in the next ToD, my opinion.

I lead TuF, this doesn't mean I make all the decisions, we all decide. I am just a frontman, no greater than any other person in the team. MY opinion was to keep Teamspeak, but WE as a whole tacticly decided against it.

Bio, I did like the revisions regarding the map selection and the rules regarding victory, they were definatly good changes.
              ~TuF~

Comment

Turf wars its part of the rules, in ToD it's part of the rules, I'm suggesting it be taken out as a rule in the next ToD, my opinion.
                Well, that answers your own question then, doesn't it!

I lead TuF, this doesn't mean I make all the decisions, we all decide. I am just a frontman, no greater than any other person in the team. MY opinion was to keep Teamspeak, but WE as a whole tacticly decided against it.
                Well, geez, man, what good is being the leader then? When I ran CTG, I told those bitches what we were doing, and they had to just take it and LIKE it, dammit!

Comment

and they had to just take it and LIKE it, dammit!
                  And like it we did...
                  Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                  "Dream is Destiny"
                  Waking Life

Comment

Well, geez, man, what good is being the leader then? When I ran CTG, I told those bitches what we were doing, and they had to just take it and LIKE it, dammit!
                    And hence...you no longer lead.

Comment

Originally posted by LoUie
                      if you wanna win, you'll probably wanna use voice
                      and then you get people like me, who jsut loove the battle chatter.

"thief LoToR expertly gazes down from the rafters as a daring young guard dares intrude upon his domain. If he weren't keeping such a low profile these daysm this seasoned taffer would teach him a lesson in discretion"

"*sings james bond as he grabs the lyre*"

"My eyes! i cannot see!"
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

...sounds like me...

- realises just how irritating I must be in teamspeak -
                        ~TuF~

Comment

You aren't irritating Mach, but for someone like me that is used to binds and two second short-hand whispers, you do seem to talk a lot more than is "necessary".

Including that swearing in the first round of the ToD final.

Although when we were guarding together, I guess I wasn't very talkative... was trying not to wake the lady, and you know what my voice is like when I'm drunk... carries through walls, I tell ya.
                          Nightmaster,
                          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Type kills also aren't an issue with voice comm, you can chat as you kill, so to speak. (Pun well intended)
                            .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Your voice carries thru anything.... good tho... I want Shugs voicebox.
                              ~TuF~

Comment

You want more than just the voicebox, and we both know it
                                Nightmaster,
                                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Working...
                                X