ToD Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToD Discussion Thread

Just a free text thread to discuss the matches etc..

Best of luck to all involved, and hopefully there will be an abundance of people hitting the publics afterwards.

Also the TuF Teamspeak will be availible for discussions etc... any teams requiring private channels let me know and I'll set a passworded one up for you.
    ~TuF~

We win, period.

Lock this thread, discussion is over.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

LOL Phae.

Comment

All your loot are belong to them. I'm betting all of my virtual thievery coins on AYL! (Hey! here's an idea! everyone who bets starts out with 100 thievery coins and the one at the end of the tournament with the most coins wins!...nothing! wins nothing but it'll be fun lol. :p right, wth am i talking about? lol Bets will be placed against a virtual machine. and only bets that will no more than double your money)
        Bet 50 > bracket 1: AYL
        Bet 50 > bracket 2: Black Flame(This is the hardest one to predict)
        Bet 50% of total > bracket 3: Shanka
        Bet 50% of everything > Championship: AYL (yet again, a hard decision)

I'm gonna win.

Comment

Note to myself: Never but NEVER talk to Chief again about ToD if I actually want to play.

I think this time we are in for a surprise winner.
          Just a guess.
          Feel the power of the

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
            All your loot are belong to them. I'm betting all of my virtual thievery coins on AYL! (Hey! here's an idea! everyone who bets starts out with 100 thievery coins and the one at the end of the tournament with the most coins wins!...nothing! wins nothing but it'll be fun lol. :p right, wth am i talking about? lol Bets will be placed against a virtual machine. and only bets that will no more than double your money)
            Bet 50 > bracket 1: AYL
            Bet 50 > bracket 2: Black Flame(This is the hardest one to predict)
            Bet 50% of total > bracket 3: Shanka
            Bet 50% of everything > Championship: AYL (yet again, a hard decision)

I'm gonna win.
            Boy are YOU in for a suprise
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Guess what Okih, You suck at betting, We lost first round to the valentines. You should have done your research beforehand in that chalrif was running on a 28k and Dragon, zidane and cliff were absent, Also, none of us were prepared, AYL was lucky I showed up in the first place because i happened to wake up exactly when our match started.

Comment

I based my bets on the roster. I just assumed that everyone in the team would be there. When you bet on a horse at a race, he's usually there Anyhow, looks like I've just lost 50 Thievery Coins! lol
                Okay, an edit to my bet now that AYL has been eliminated.
                Champs:Shanka

Comment

I believe Shug's crew is Shanka.

If so, all my money is on Shanka Shadows.

Machine? Shug? Freaky? Gladius? The other guy? How can you beat that?!?!
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Hmmm how can you beat that...With Great Snafu, Aaron, Scoth, Longnames and other ancient players we haven't seen in forever!

Comment

Great Snafu and Longnames were good.

I don't know that I've played with Aaron or Scoth.

But you prove my point, they WERE good players...can they still hold up?!

I know for a fact Machine, Gladius, and Shug are still in good practice. I don't know about Freaky or "The other guy*."

* Meant no disrespect Grank, just when I typed that I couldn't remember the 5th guy.
                      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

HAHAHA Grank is 'the other guys', how does it feel?
                        Seriously though, all the teams are of excellent quality, without exception.
                        .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

I believe I couda got far in this thing by myself . Well placed AI is sometimes better than a carless, impatient, guard. Plus all the thief lives for myself . Ah well the world will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by "LoUie"
                            well, you cant blame us for beeing a team of two. the rules for tod is "minumum for a team: 2" so we made a team of two.. so you cant blame us..,
                            thaught i'd bring this here instead of the ToD main thread.

Nobody was blaming you and yours, lou. In fact, i can trace the balme to anyone involved in the match (just ask. i'll go ahead).

a lot of things happened that shouldnt've and a lot of things that should have happened didn't. It was a pretty suprising game, really. When else has three teams of thieves won Korman consecutively?
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                              We win, period.

Lock this thread, discussion is over.
                              Im saving this for my next Antero Awards.
                              Feel the power of the

Comment

Working...
                              X