Light deeds are upon us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light deeds are upon us...

The light times are upon us, and it is as I feared - although Mad Gerbil, and his elite Black Guards have been defeated, he has not been destroyed. His spirit endured, and has now taken on a new, even more sinister form, and this time, his defeat will not be so easily attained, for the One Crossbow has been found. He only needs this one little thing, this one weapon, to set this world to the flame. If it falls into his hands, it will mark the end of middle-TuT.

We cannot keep it from him by force, for his "ghosters" are relentless, and ever-watchful. We dare not use it, for only he knows the secret of the wakeup. We have but one choice - to destroy it. It must be cast into the fires from which it came:

One of you must do it. Though the quest will be perilous, and more likely then not, you will not survive both the trials of the doorblockers, and Mad Gerbil's greatest servant, Lord Gerome, you are our only hope. This is the fire into which the weapon must be cast - whether you succeed, or fail, a new era for middle-Tut will begin. The choice between darkness, and light, is yours.

Statistics: Automatically shoots +2 Fire Bolts

It must be destroyed, of course... but do you really think throwing it into fire will work?

Comment

How about....NO! Meheheheheheheheh!

*Awkward pause*

Comment

I Will take this Xbow to Gerome.... though I do not... know the way
        Nightwarden,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Originally posted by Zidane
          It must be destroyed, of course... but do you really think throwing it into fire will work?
          Fight fire with fire. Works for me.

Comment

okay then, CHARGE!

Comment

Besides, this artifact of untold evil was forged there - it is the place where it has to be destroyed.

Comment

You have my sword!

*accidentally decapitates Swiss*

Oops!

*walks away whistling*

Comment

Give the bow to me! I know the way to Lord Gerome...

I will take care of it...

Comment

Here, while your at it, throw that "Auto-koing flying Boomerang-Blackjack of Helmet-and-Skull-Crushing +5" into there too
                    My leet Thievery Map
                    My leet UT3 Map
                    My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by Rodent
                      Just be wary of the most unholy swineriders:

Comment

You fools! That's not the original! That's its stunt double! The real one may have already fallen into the hands of he who should not be named! O_O;

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Bergil
                          I will take care of it...
                          Nonsense! We're going to assign you some quirky companions that are just going to get caught up defending some rich lord's house or another, rather than actually going to Mount Gerome to destroy the crossbow. You'll most likely get sick of them and abandon them in disgust, but that's a chance we're willing to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodent

Don't worry, Mr. Rodent. I'll stick by you.

I've got plenty of provisoins packed away already.
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I will go too, Mr. Rodent. Together, we will ghost past doorblockers, lift-campers and roof-roamers...spawnrapers, AI-lamers and crate stackers. Together...we will destroy this horrible weapon of evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X