An oldie but a goodie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An oldie but a goodie.

An old but a goodie in more the way he recorded this, and the music is funny. Not bad for a quickie job. I was rummaging through all the crap on my computer and found this little diddy. Forgot I had this.

An old AVI that was recorded from Leathermans server almost 2 years ago. It's about 20 meg, sorry for the size. We need to record more like this.
    This was done by ChiefDreams of the Eidos gang and forum. Bit funny, enjoy. Right click on the linky and *Save Target As*
    Some of you may or may not remember this, been a while.

Thievery AVI

Oh my god.... A dm thief!

Comment

Saw the thread title and thought this was gonna be a post about you, BA.

I'ma go hide now.
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment Garlisk, I know you love me so.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
          I'll take that as a compliment Garlisk, I know you love me so.
          We all love you BA. As far as I am concerned your a young'un.

Comment

That was a blast to watch...I couldn't read the chat but I was able to see who was playing....Chief, Salvage and Leather'vest'???? Could not see who was spectating though.
            formerly littlek

Comment

I was the rat running around at the end. I would like to record like this, look at the results of that AVI, it's well done, you can see it.

Comment

I'll edit my post later to tell you what I thought about it(still downloading) but for right now, BA what is that in your avatar? It looks like someone behind plastic wrap kissing a fat duck or chicken. I've always thought that, but it dosen't quite make sense O_o;

EDIT: OMG! Was it really THAT easy to sword thief? I had forgotten! oh man! lol remember when you get koed there's no wake up?! lol THAT was a BIG change! I remember guards were twice as good as they are now back then! lol it was always a challenge to not get koed. I rarely remember getting koed back then because it was vital! lol ah man that was great! I really enjoyed that BA, thanks for pulling back the memories!

edit2: Hey, btw how did you do that? I want to add music to my demos too!
                Last edited by okih-imus; 18 Jul 2004, 02:55 PM.

Comment

(It's a white finger in front of red lips, making a "shhh" gesture).

Comment

OMG! I see it now!! Thanks man! OMG LOL I see! that's the finger nail!

Comment

Oh no it is the "thievery1b.mpg". I should have first checked the filesize of the one I had or ask.
                      Anyway yay TUT flicks of combat or a chase are really sweet to watch.I wouldn't mind more of them either.
                      Maybe some WinXP users can come up with some using GameCam.
                      AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                      Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

hey! maybe dan and i could have some duals and demo them! (sadly they will not have any cool music though.)

Comment

No need to download the file to remember it. That was a bragging demo , back when DMing was outrageously easy.

The impressive thing , is that the Mockers still DM effectively after all theses sword nerfs.

Comment

That laughing scared me.

Good movie.
                            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Okay, I tried to get the same quality as the one BrokenArts had. The file size is 14.8 MB.
                              http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/okih/Thievery-okihTest.rar
                              I am not sure how to brighten the pictue up. Does anyone know how ChiefDreams recorded this?

Edit: Figured out how to make movie brighter. Ignore the URL.
                              Last edited by okih-imus; 26 Jul 2004, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X