Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement

Well guys, it's been the case for well over a month now, but I might as well make it official. I'm retiring from Thievery and therefore, from TCO as well.

I may or may not pop back in for Nightblade, but as far as Thievery is concerned this dog is done. I can't stand playing semantics over bug vs. exploit and playing under self-imposed restrictions when I could do so much better. I've decided it's simply better to not play.

Also, I will be mostly inactive on the Blackcat Forums; I'll pop in occasionally like MG, and check up on my admission to the Hall of Shame, but otherwise, I really don't have anything else to contribute to the Thievery Community.

When Thievery becomes defunct, anybody interested can contact me, and I'll reinstall and show you everything I know.

Finally, if someone else could take over the TurfWars History Thread, that would be swell.

Err... that's it. I got nothing else to say.
    TCO – Retired
    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

First reply. I get his stuff!

But on a serious note, I'm sorry to see you go. I would hope that you would keep in contact with some of us taffers though! You've always been a great guy, and a good friend. I wish you the best of luck with life and whatever it brings your way.

Comment

Adios, c u back in a month
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I don't see why you have to retire from the community just because you don't have Thievery installed tho...

Good luck out there! Take care.

Comment

You don't play not b/c you are old, but you get old b/c you don't play.

But hey, retirement is always a good word and should always be congraduated.

Good Luck, retired thief.
          I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Hope to see you in another time Snafu. But like yourself admited you may leave but eventually you will return
            I dont mind picking up the Turfwars History. As long as someone fills me in on what I am suposed to do.
            Feel the power of the

Comment

The least you could have done is make this thread serve a dual purpose by making it the vote for your admission into the Hall of Shame too. geez now we have to make a whole other thread.

Cya Snafu... it's been fun playing with ya.

Comment

Where is this...hall of shame?

See ya SNAFU-man. Nice gamin' with you.
                Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                www.usyetzer.com

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

Best of luck SNAFU. Do drop by from time to time
                  Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Later man.
                    -Oz.
                    If practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, why practice?

Comment

Seeya Snaf-diddy.

Guess we'll never get that chance to collect your Basher Mark : (
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Cya Snafu... so sad... no more Snafus... what is a snafu anyway? what a silly word?! SNA-FOO... sounds like a noise you make when you sneeze.
                        ~TuF~

Comment

cya
                          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

You will be missed, don't ever tell yourself otherwise.

Comment

G'bye Snafu, you da man.

I have to agree though on the bug vs. exploit stuff. I don't see the big deal...

I hope i'll see ya aroudn the forums from time to time.have fun in retirement!
                              *pictures Snafu in an armchair gazing over a cliff at the ocean spread beneath*
                              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                              X