Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Wasn't Like This When I Was A Kid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Wasn't Like This When I Was A Kid....

Brief recap of my senior hellish year in highschool

Girls talking about getting messed up with drugs n alcohol at clubs during the week.

40 plus kids per classroom in a small room. Janitor closets used as classrooms.

Girls talking about different type of sex like if it was a casual thing for them.

Meeting a gifted friend in 5th grade only to see them waste their life and flunk their senior year.

3 per seat on the bus and then saying screw it and walking two miles to get home.

Ahh the memories. What dosent kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

Well, that was a downer, not to mention completely OT.

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch, man. You can bring down just about anything without even trying, can't you?

Comment

Eh
        Feel the power of the

Comment

What makes it even funnier is that it's the short bus.
          (AKA Dresden)
          Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

bwahahahah! Man, I wish I went to THAT school.
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon

And it's for a catholic school.

Yeah, unstop. My school can be that way, but it's all underground. Know teh right poeple, and it's not too different. Listen too carefully, and you got some baad enemies.

On the other hand, It really isn't that bad. It's only one group of people who are like that, it really depends on who you're wiht at any moment. For example, one of my classes last year had people like Gabe in it, but at the same time there were poeple who wanted me to go with them to international waters to smoke some pot (all becasue i happened across a few stashes).

SChool's like society in microcosm. Good kids. Bad kids. It's areally what you make of it.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                Originally posted by Radamanthus
                And it's for a catholic school.
                I think it's probably a short bus BECAUSE it's a religious school bus. I doubt it's THE short bus.

Comment

To repeat what Rad has said...

I live in a "nice" suburb neighbourhood. About an hour from downtown. The school I go to is in an "allright" suburb neighbourhood. And I'm sure that there's drugs being exchanged in it - yet I have not seen it in the three years I went there. If I can avoid it, and pretend that the problem (of pot use) does not exist, then I, personally don't care. It's not me who is wasting large wads of cash on a few whiffs of some foul-odoured substance. And may I add that the school itself looks squeaky clean (Except for the tables constantly covered with grease in the cafeteria.)
                  Last edited by Swiss Mercenary; 20 Jul 2004, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Just more reasons why I don't go to school.
                    I know how concrete is made... Squirrels!

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                      To repeat what Rad has said...

I live in a "nice" suburb neighbourhood. About an hour from downtown. The school I go to is in an "allright" suburb neighbourhood. And I'm sure that there's drugs being exchanged in it - yet I have not seen it in the three years I went there. If I can avoid it, and pretend that the problem (of pot use) does not exist, then I, personally don't care. It's not me who is wasting large wads of cash on a few whiffs of some foul-odoured substance. And may I add that the school itself looks squeaky clean (Except for the tables constantly covered with grease in the cafeteria.)
                      OMG.. that sounds like EXACTLY where i go to schhol (except the hour from downtown- its two hours from here) And we don't have a lot of grease on the tables.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                        OMG.. that sounds like EXACTLY where i go to schhol (except the hour from downtown- its two hours from here) And we don't have a lot of grease on the tables.
                        Well, about the grease, I may not have the most unbiased opinion - I don't eat in the careteria. My only experience for that came when desks from my class were needed for some PR thing, I mean, an assembly for parents, and in return, 4 cafeteria tables were given to a class of 32. And each table is meant for no more then 4. Nobody seemed to be bothered enough to wipe the grease off them before sending them to our room. The room next door, though, had clean tables.

I would still be hard-pressed to tell the difference between the careteria, and a stable during the middle block - the one that most of the school is ordering lunch.

Comment

Girls and drugs make me so angry.
                          I already need to smash something just thinking about it.
                          Sluts and slutty chicks are even worse. We hates them.
                          deserve victory

Comment

Who'd have thought unstopable had a sub-standard education?

Comment

Hehe, all country's/governments prefer their populations to have crappy education systems so they can push more stuff by them!

Just as well the US has a weak education system, frees up more money for the things that really matter, like their defence budget...
                              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Working...
                              X