Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Definitely need to have a PC version for this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my xbox...

Comment

Originally posted by Sohtaraz
      I love my xbox...
      I am poor, I don't have xbox, PS2, or something similar to that...
      I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

SC ghost huh , that games been in the works for ages now...

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

So is hl2, doom3, dukenukem forever, most of ps2 games...

Comment

hl 2 = pc not ps , duke nukem forever is dumb anyways dont care if it comes out, doom 3 is comeing out for pc first, supposedly next month or so, etc etc, HL2 is cool tho i downloaded beta demo, all 1.2 gb of it, came with 27 maps, pretty gnarly.
            Last edited by Ninja; 20 Jul 2004, 07:40 PM.
            My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

Sohtaraz: aye i be agreeing with that....seems like devs have this problem with releasing games and they always have to make a wee bit flashier because of such nd such hardware released every 5 seconds....

Ninja: I derno...they also sed HL2 was scheduled for release in like..june or april...then it got moved....nd tsk tsk tsk for dling the hl2 beta...thats not a "demo" its stolen code for christ's sake...

Comment

Offtopic, broken/someone swap this to general discussion... Wrong place...

Comment

There IS a pc version of this. its called Starcraft.
                  Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Originally posted by Sohtaraz
                    Offtopic, broken/someone swap this to general discussion... Wrong place...
                    aye...i agree

Originally posted by Pepito
                    There IS a pc version of this. its called Starcraft.
                    ....thats the old 1997 or somethign like that over head strategy game, this is Starcraft: Ghost. same world, different style of play. Think of it like Sam Fisher meets the starcraft universe

Comment

1998. The "Old" 1998 starcraft is still the best , most balanced , most Solid , strategy supportive RTS ever created. LONG LIVE THE ZERG!!!
                      Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Originally posted by Pepito
                        1998. The "Old" 1998 starcraft is still the best , most balanced , most Solid , strategy supportive RTS ever created. LONG LIVE THE ZERG!!!

Pingpong... W0mbat mission, Z, M.A.X, Ground Control, Warcraft's...

But still, Starcraft was great.

Comment

*weird noise like activation sequence...*

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

....."Never Know What Hit 'Em".....

OnlinePlayerA: SHIT WHERES THE GHOST?!?!1/
                          OnlinePlayerB: teeheehee....

Comment

alright alright, I will look into how to move this thread to "somewhere" else...(I have no idea how... )
                            I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Traced your history tank hunter, found the thread you wanted move.

Comment

Working...
                              X