*creeeeak* *creeeeeak* *creeeeak*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *creeeeak* *creeeeeak* *creeeeak*

I've been playing Thievery for so long, I keep hearing the bow being loaded. The dangers of DMing!
    (AKA Dresden)
    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Yea watch those corners.

Comment

And i've got guard voices going through my head in a rap style.

"Hey! he-he-he-hey! is someone there? Uhh,i heard -- the boss is gonna give me a raise for this one!
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

And when I am faced with a problem, I immediately blurt out my solutions for it:

Vine arrow up to the roof, snipe the guards, enter through the chimney, douse the fireplace first, though, sneak around with crack readied, find the "problem", and invis-backstab him with my sword.

Comment

Yeh, Bow dm'ing is on the rise, despite the efforts of a certain Swiss Mercenary.
          .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

But it's been around for a while...
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

Sometimes my brain is in perpetual Thief mode. I went to a friend's party recently and, as I walked up to the door, I found myself thinking about where the shadows would provide 100% invisibility, and where I could rope arrow up!
              You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Comment

"My ears, they do not lie, I hear you!"
                "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

There was a time when, if I saw the back of someone's head, I suddenly felt compelled to hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Athelstone
                    There was a time when, if I saw the back of someone's head, I suddenly felt compelled to hit it.
                    Are you implying that you got over it? Lucky bastard...

Comment

LOL I was walking to another room in my house and all of a sudden I was like "A thief!" And my whole body kind of jolted lol. Other times I think that I hear someone playing thievey on the computers (i mean, i imagine the voices of the guards and sometimes the sound) only to find that the computers are off O_O sp00key! I'm sure some of you have deamed about thievery before. I sure have, once or ten times I drempt that I was actually in the game! and i was a thief and fearing for my life lol. twas fun, i came up with some slick strageties in my sleep!

Comment

Thivery makes Capture the Flag at midnight much more fun

Especially wiht other people who play thievery
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I always move as quietly as I can, and curse my hard-bottomed shoes when I wear them, since they make too much noise on every surface, even when creeping.

Course, I'm probably one of the quietest DDR players ever. I think of myself a sounding like a tame tapdance, rather than *STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP* "$%$^@&@!!!!!! I got 1 great!!!! I wanted AAA!!! "

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
                            LOL I was walking to another room in my house and all of a sudden I was like "A thief!" And my whole body kind of jolted lol. Other times I think that I hear someone playing thievey on the computers (i mean, i imagine the voices of the guards and sometimes the sound) only to find that the computers are off O_O sp00key! I'm sure some of you have deamed about thievery before. I sure have, once or ten times I drempt that I was actually in the game! and i was a thief and fearing for my life lol. twas fun, i came up with some slick strageties in my sleep!
                            I got one on you. I'm hearing Steven Russel quotes at odd times of the day. I even mutter them out loud sometimes.

"Creepy..."

Comment

okih, I used to dream about Thievery too. About a year ago, I was absolutely obsessed - every dream I had would replay a match I lost over and over and over again, until I finally did something different in the dream to change the outcome. Thankfully I'm not that engrossed anymore - it was making me feel quite sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X