Goodbye for now, my friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye for now, my friends!

Well, I'm hanging up my bow and blackjack, and setting aside my caltrops and para bolts.

I've known for a while I'd have to be leaving soon, but I figured it'd still be a few months off. Technically it is, but I could have to leave at any time, so I want to get my official "goodbye" and "resignation" out of the way awhile. I still might be able to hop in for a quick post or game in the next few months, maybe, if I'm lucky.

I'm making this post not for pity, so don't delete it! lol!

I just want to tell you all here how much I enjoyed all the good games, and good times. Such good times!
    As far as I know, I'm in good standing with all the people in this community. If anyone doesn't feel that way, PLEASE PM me so we can work it out before i'm gone.

Of course, I will be back. We all know that. It just might be more than a month this time. But I want this community to stay strong. I don't want to come back and find
    A: A ghost community
    B: Noone I know
    C: Something even worse, which I haven't thought of.

Keep it up! Keep it alive! Keep it real!

Ok, so now for the resignation.

I, Jester, former Hawk and Duellist of the Mockers Thievery guild present this public resignation from the guild.
    I wasn't sure I was going to resign, but, no reason I be in the guild if I'm not going to be part of it. I would hope that when/if I return to TUT/NB/Whatever game we're playing, I could get back in.

I want to be remembered for the comics, the guarding, and the DMing!

And with that, I'ma go slink off into the shadows.

Later someday, folks!

Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Where are you going then?
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I call his stuff!

/me is hoarding all the stuff that he collects from these resignation threads.

Comment

* me is gradually lessening Biohazard's burden by taking his horde wiht him, piece by piece*

awww, you're da man, garlisk!!!

I hope that whatever's keeping you away doesn't last too long. I don't know what we'd do without your comedic ability, and your constant Koing me in shadows, until I didn't even bother to use flares.

Hopefully i'll se you in a few months? i hope? please?
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
          It just might be more than a month this time.
          It just, maybe, possibly, potentially, probably, semi-likely, dependant, to be more then ONE MONTH?

Wow. I think Garlisk is taking one big break.

Comment

Phae: Life.

Bio: You can't have it, I still may need it...
            I'm going to be lurking around for the next 4 months, with a chance I'll be gone at any time in that period, for SURE gone sometime in november. I just wanted to get my official goodbye outta the way. You won't be seeing much of me either way, but theres a chance I'll get a few more posts/games in before then.

Rad: After November, it might be a long time. I'm thinking...a year, 2 years maybe. Who knows, really. And yeah, KOing you in the shadows was one of my favorite things.
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Sorry to see you go garlisk!

Your a part of the community, I doubt you'll be forgotten.

Return to us soon!
              I know how concrete is made... Squirrels!

Comment

Man i get back and your leaving... Sorry to see ya go man ill see you later!
                If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

ki o tsukete

I know I speak for all of the M crew when I wish Jester good luck on his travels.

I've gotten to know him quite well since he joined us, and he's a genuinely great bloke.

Good luck with wherever life leads, Jester!
                  Nightmaster,
                  .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                  - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Good luck Garlisk,

whilst I don't see why your quitting entirely, (even when I'm busy I normally get on for an hour to talk to ppl) I wish you the best. We started out in Merc Together, with a handfull of arrows and a pocket of dreams.... -wipes tear from eye-
                    ~TuF~

Comment

See you, and good luck.

Comment

See ya, take care.
                        AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                        Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                        Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Take care and remember us.
                          Night of the Werewolves II
                          HarryPotterwars
                          A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

But...was this all just a waste of time? I'll see you later if I'm still here by your return.

Comment

I just wanna clear some stuff up, now that I know how to say it in a sensible manner.

I may have overeacted by posting this so soon.

I will be moving in november, to an area where I may have trouble getting internet for a while. In the next few months, I will be preparing for said move.

I could end up losing internet where I'm at NOW, well before the actual move.

Because you guys are so great, I didn't want to just be gone without saying anything, so I figured I better say it now, while I still knew for sure that I could.

There ya have it! Now I shouldn't have to deal with "OMG hes back already" posts.
                              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X