X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** EDG vs. RLF Match Results ***

Introduction:
    [EDG] vs. [RLF]
    Please note that [EDG] agreed to go forward with the match even though we were unable to get the server configured properly. The thieves started out with 600 loot instead of the agreed upon 800. The loot drop was also 50% when it should have been 100%. We agreed to go forward with the match since it was just a scrimage anyways.

Nostalgia:
    EDG started out the match with an early triumph. While dueling on the roof [RLF]Kore_MacLeod was cracked and fell to his death. You could almost feel how excited [EDG] was upon pulling off this feat, especially in a ghosting match. While [EDG]Chief and others spent a good deal of time scoping out the map, others like [EDG]Shadowthorn moved in to begin collection loot. I must say that more than once I was impressed with the "moves" that old Shadowthorn was able to pull out of his pocket. However, in the end the forces of the [RLF] suceeded in keeping the filthy thieves at bay and [EDG] was handed their first loss of the day.

Flats:
    Again EDG started out with an impressive first few minutes when [RLF]Fiend was cracked while playing in DarkBill's infamous "spot". He shadow slashed for a few moments before falling to his death. Unfortunately for EDG, two of their members also met their end on Flats in the traditional manner, they fell to their deaths. Perhaps the most notable move on this map was when [RLF]Kore_MacLeod mario'd the leader of EDG, a taffer known as Chief. Again, the [RLF] was able to hand the evil taffers a defeat.

Summary:
    [EDG] performed well and we at the [RLF] hope we can match them again real soon. They were polite and fun and in the end that is the most important thing. I'd also like to thank the Crackaz Server Admins who graciously set up the match and made their server available. I took serveral pictures of the match which I hope to make available later in the day
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

GOOD SHOW CHAPS! (British for well done + good game) SPIFFING! (excellent)
    ~TuF~

Comment

Hehe, take that, filthy EDG!
      JM

Comment

doesn't this belong in the guild forum?

nice to hear that though

Comment

doesn't this belong in the guild forum
          yes it does but i'm sure more people will read it here anyway

yup GG RLF (thats Gerbil Gibs if ya didn't know ) and although I was mad about DB's infamous spot it was fun all round- I certainly wont forget pressing my run key while on the wall in Nostalgia ops: one hp for that life :roll:

Thx to all who joined and to CTG members for not being too upset for us shoving them out 8) and thx for the server-tho it didnt like us very much but we battled on against Lag :grin:

as MG says he was taking pictures and as too was our spectator Loc, we had member problems (two people couldn't/didn't make it) so both I and ShadowThorn had to sub in- So thx ST and good moves) Well done to all the other members from both guilds and I told ya you could do it Ord :grin:
          We look forward to next time-oh and one last note.......
          ==============================================
          Would the anonymous anti-RLF person who sent me that email pls get in contact with me again-It's driving me crazy not knowing who you are.
          [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
            others like [EDG]Shadowthorn moved in to begin collection loot. I must say that more than once I was impressed with the "moves" that old Shadowthorn was able to pull out of his pocket.
            Well of course...he was once in ToB were he got most of his super training.
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Congrats to both guilds for good games!

Comment

Originally posted by one_gundam_war
                doesn't this belong in the guild forum?
                Originally posted by Thwark
                If there has been a Guild War or summat that deserves "press" (and ONLY if it deserves press for the whole community, not just your guild), feel free to post it in General Discussion.
                I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

I agree, things like this DOES fit in the Gen Discussion.

Comment

hey chief, in't it weird that i was one of the last ppl left in each map? 8) Well RLF had a great guarding strat, perfect posts, and pure luck. Cept for the guys who i cracked It was the most fun i've had in a while.
                    Creator of Thief Gir.
                    [E.D.G.] "Eaves Droppers Guild - We're on the EDGE"
                    --==[The shadow's call is hard to ignore]==--

Comment

I like to say that the E.D.G. guys were great. I really liked playing with you guys and I hope you feel the same.

Congrats to my RLF teammates (Kore, Slappy, Fiend) for pulling this off on two quite hard to guard maps. Special thx to Mad_Gerbil for his valuable advice (and for showing me the map )

Many many thx to LR and CTG guys for their server.

That's all, ggs and hf! :grin:
                      I Need Training!

Comment

A good time was had by all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                          GOOD SHOW CHAPS! (British for well done + good game) SPIFFING! (excellent)
                          SMEG HEAD! (British for ......?)

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

From what I've heard about the match I can only second what is to be read here. Wow I didn't know about the wrong server settings.
                            ggs! to both teams.
                            AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                            Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                            Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

hey bob, SMEG OFF. Anyone who watches Red Dwarf will know what that means.
                              Creator of Thief Gir.
                              [E.D.G.] "Eaves Droppers Guild - We're on the EDGE"
                              --==[The shadow's call is hard to ignore]==--

Comment

Working...
                              X