Fashion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion.

How many of you can honestly say you don't care about your appearence?
    How many of you dress well and colour coded.
    How many of you see a shirt and think "that would look great on me!"

C'mon.
    I know at least most of you are fashionable.
    deserve victory

I have these really cool sunglasses.

Thats about it.
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by beast
      C'mon.
      I know at least most of you are fashionable.
      hmm...who do you think we are, Barbies?

[EDIT]hmm...7ft tall, 39-23-30 in measurements...freaky O_o||| [/EDIT]
      I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

If it's a plain colour, and it's a blue/black/grey, I don't give a damn otherwise. That's about it.

Comment

I wear newspaper clothes I made at home.

Comment

I've become very vain over the past few years. So yes, I would say I am fashionable now.

Comment

I had just made this for a completely different reason, but strangely enough, it applies to clothing as well.

It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

The fact that I can't find a proper hat in this town makes me sad.
                Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Fashion and style are two completely different things. They aren't mutually exclusive, but they are different.

Fashion is copying something that everyone else is wearing because it is "cool" that year, and the reason it is cool is that it has trickled down from the whims of about five or six big designers into smaller, plagiaristic labels.

Style is about clothes that fit your body type; colours, styles, and fabrics that harmonise with each other and your skin tone, etc.

I care about style because it's about good presentation of yourself. I couldn't give three shits about fashion because it's about both showing off and fitting in.

Comment

Well I cannot wear jeans to work so I have to buy suits. I wish I was fashionable but I am not. My sister is and I can put on her clothes but they just do not look the same. But then this is someone who puts t shirts on backwards all the time and does not realize it.
                    formerly littlek

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                      If it's a plain colour, and it's a blue/black/grey, I don't give a damn otherwisk. That's about it.
                      [nokeyboard]

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                        I had just made this for a completely different reason, but strangely enough, it applies to clothing as well.

Hm, strange, somewhere i know something like that familar.......

I like blue, because Blue Rocks
                        A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

I find that things that are warm and comfortable are better then things that are in fashion. I do buy a lot of t-shirts that have geek or hacker related slogans on them.
                          Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                          The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

I'm always dressed to kill, but that's just the way I am. I don't wear what's popular, I just wear what's me. I could give two shits what anyone thinks about me, I just like to dress nice; it's my look. Oh, and by the way, I'm the kind of guy that girls want to shop with all the time for some reason... But I don't say "That would look good on [/i]me[/i]."

But yeah, Nach is right about fashion and style being totally different.

"Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative "

I like that, Decompiler
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

I wear whatever I feel is comfortable for me. Hell, I look like a complete mess sometimes but when it it's boiled down, it's about pleasing yourself and not the stereotypical hypocrites outside.
                              <<----Brookhaven S3---->>

Comment

Working...
                              X