Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!

Wow...

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been around for the past week or so.

I've been getting killed. I went and DLed Tactical Ops mod, and I am going to break down crying. It brought me back to the reality of things: I suck at EVERYTHING not thievery related.

First I remapped my keys to stuff I like. I joined a game, and in the normal manner of learning games followed people. I got killed several times before learning about buying weapons. (Couldn't thievery use something like a "buy zone"?)

So, now I had a l33t weapon (Obviously why I couldn't kill anyone! haha!) I also bought a grenade. Well, me and a few other guys went down these stairs and I threw my grenade in. Then my buddies ran in and I got like 3 TKs (Team Kills). Damn.

Ok, so I get bitched right outta that game. Then I joined another game and this fella actually helps me out, and teaches me the basics. Shoot for the head, use Dot xhairs...basic tips. We stick together and have some fun. Except I was always dead within one minute of the match starting. Owah.

I just need practice, I tell myself. Now, a week later, I've had my head blown off more than I can stand. I have about 20 total kills so far, and over half of them were my own team. Lmao. They didn't think it was funny.

Then there were the cheaters. Every other server had guys spawning 'nades everywhere and using "bot" hacks.

The best person I met was the one that helped me out...everyone else either didn't talk or was a goofball.

The point: You guys are my friends here, and I missed ya Thievery pwnz.

PS. in the spirit of driving Thwark nuts, I make this a "welcome back" poll!
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Im Thwark and I hate polls
    0%

WELCOME BACK, MG!!!! :grin:
    This is my cool sig.

Comment

Is there some reason you registered an account with your old name here?

Comment

Yeah..and I forgot to make this post as Garlisk.

I didn't want people to confuse me with Gerbs...nothing more nothing less.
        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I played TacOps back in the day, before it went retail. A great mod, I really enjoyed it. I haven't played it since AoT came out, though, and Thievery owns it. ^_^
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Why are you posting under both your aliases?

It's kindof disturbing to have a conversation with you & your alter-ego.

By the way, Welcome Back

Comment

Posting as Bergil first was a goof (wrong comp cookies). Ill be Garlisk at these forums and In Game.

My RLF membership name (at our site, anyway) is still Mad_Bergil.

This is just to avoid confusion.

My My, I never realized how many people here were Thwark!!!
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

yeah. thwark puts on weird costumes and impersonates everyone. about 99% of the people here are thwark. i believe thwark has (insert that disorder where you have many personalities).

Comment

could we stop it with the dumbass polls please?
                  I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Dumbass polls 4ever!!!!! 8)
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Why haven't this poll been closed yet?

Thwark, you need to get more cruel!!

Comment

Working...
                      X