John Kerry and Election 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry and Election 2004

I am not satisfied with the performance of the Bush Administration. I'm ready for a change. Osama had nothing to do with Iraq and I still don't understand what my mom see's in Bush .

Flashback four years and I clearly remember Bush replying in the Pres Debate with "Fuzzy math". What a monkey.

Anyway J.Kerry being a vietnam veteran knows about war. Did anyone else listen to him speak in the Democratic convention? It was inspiring if I say so myself. I know most of you are gonna say "yea they say that and do another". Well I rather have Kerry than the monkey.

Oversea military operations do push up the GDP a bit. These years, IF you looked at other places (other than the US and any other places that are not at war on their lands), every country have a recession period on hand. IF Bush did not do that, there is no way the US have the growth that you will see in the book in next year. Even if Bush was not the predsident, the president of the US will still go for that. After all, the economic growth and the low oil price during the service years looked good for the upcoming election.

IT is the US citizen voted for the Bush, so the US citizen have to regret for this. If you don't like that person, just vote for the other. But I doubt you will have much difference.

Plz note, whoever get along with the military/CIA will be the next US president.
    I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Originally posted by Un5t0pp4b1e
      I still don't understand what my mom see's in Bush
      Party loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
        Party loyalty.
        Is devilspawn.

Vote for the person, not the party.

Both are horrible candidates. I vote Ralph Nader.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

You got the "old" Bush before and have seen what he did. And you expecting the "young" Bush does differently under the influrence of his family?

btw, for a REAL democratic system, you should vote for the party, not the person. Collective will of a good party should shine the nation. Unfortunately, ppl of the Republic party in the US seems to be losing the soul of their infamous founders of the party.

btw, I have only heard of two political parties in the US...no others???

Comment

err there is green..... But, I dont understand... What do you not see in bush? You can make fun of him and say he is a monkey all you want but in that paragraph i have not heard any legit reason not to vote for him... Alot of Kerrys military service is a joke... He went into service, 2 of his 3 purple hearts had come from self inflicted injuries... 1 was during a training mission where he shot a mortar into a few rocks and shrapnel came back and cut him in the arm.. I've heard on the radio from people who were in his troop or whatever you wanna call it... Saying the cut wasnt even that bad. Men with worse have gotten no purple heart so his M.A.S.H. doctor that he went to refused to apply him for one... He persisted, and bothered and bothered so he finnaly got one because noone had time for him. Another purple heart he recieved was from throwing a cluster grenade into a friendly sampan that was carrying rice when the rice proceded to explode and hit him in the ass (not kidding). He got a purple heart for that too. Another time he talks about falling overboard and swimming back to the ship under fire. There are many witnesses who say that there was no fire at all. Im not saying his entire military service was a joke because he did save a mans life.... But, i am sick of everyone talking about his vietnam service...

That would be my 2 cents...
            P.S. VOTEBUSH2004! LoLz!
            If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletstopper
              err there is green..... But, I dont understand... What do you not see in bush? You can make fun of him and say he is a monkey all you want but in that paragraph i have not heard any legit reason not to vote for him... Alot of Kerrys military service is a joke... He went into service, 2 of his 3 purple hearts had come from self inflicted injuries... 1 was during a training mission where he shot a mortar into a few rocks and shrapnel came back and cut him in the arm.. I've heard on the radio from people who were in his troop or whatever you wanna call it... Saying the cut wasnt even that bad. Men with worse have gotten no purple heart so his M.A.S.H. doctor that he went to refused to apply him for one... He persisted, and bothered and bothered so he finnaly got one because noone had time for him. Another purple heart he recieved was from throwing a cluster grenade into a friendly sampan that was carrying rice when the rice proceded to explode and hit him in the ass (not kidding). He got a purple heart for that too. Another time he talks about falling overboard and swimming back to the ship under fire. There are many witnesses who say that there was no fire at all. Im not saying his entire military service was a joke because he did save a mans life.... But, i am sick of everyone talking about his vietnam service...

P.S. VOTEBUSH2004! LoLz!
              How about you add some line breaks, maybe then I will read it. Until then, I'll pretend that all of your arguments are flawed.

Comment

Ah...Vietnam war is a classic example how suck the US ground force is. Of course, the everyday ambushes in Iraq is the current example...

I think I have posted this in the other thread...You got to wait until all those war-thirsty people from the Cold War die out in order to see a boarder view of the US's future. Right now, the US is stucked with those people who cannot withstand peace and/or cannot do anything about the economy "peacefully". Vietnam war was a joke anyway. So you should expect people involved were also a joke. But spamming/advertising with the Vietnam experience is worse.

btw, the US only have 2 parties and 2 president candidates??? O_o

[EDIT]
                One more thing,
                Another purple heart he recieved was from throwing a cluster grenade into a friendly sampan that was carrying rice when the rice proceded to explode and hit him in the ass (not kidding).
                Where you got that from? Rice won't explode but flour does; because the contacts among rice is much weaker than that among flour particles. You have explosion from particles/dust when the concentration of the "particle smog" is high enough (for fire to set-off rapidly) and/or when the pressure in a pile of particules reach critical pressure. For rice, that will not happen, as the pressure does not build up easily and rice does not suspend in air long enough.
                [/EDIT]
                tank hunter
                Last edited by tank hunter; 30 Jul 2004, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tank hunter
                  btw, the US only have 2 parties and 2 president candidates??? O_o
                  Yeah, considering that both parties are satisfied with where they are, and will do anything it takes to prevent a third party from taking hold, the US has 2 parties.

Look at it this way - it's better then Japan. Those guys still have the same single party ruling them ever since WW2... Oh, wait, Japan was occupied by the US. Guess that's where they got that idea from.

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                    Both are horrible candidates. I vote Ralph Nader.
                    A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush.

Comment

P.S. VOTEBUSH2004! LoLz!

Then I read your signature, and realized you are just another teenager who parrots what he hears without thinking. This is the reason that the voting age is 18.
                      GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Ah...2 parties to choose from...what kind of democracy it that? May be the US only have 2 ways of thinking...One: We are "always" under attack and we need to attack others (Imperialism); Two: Oil is our live and we only trust ourselves in controlling the oil field (Tyrannism)

btw, nobody saying that Japan is under democratic system.

Comment

heh claymore has a point lol.... But anywho swiss i heard that on the radio, someone from his squad or troop or whatever was talking about him.
                          If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
                            Then I read your signature, and realized you are just another teenager who parrots what he hears without thinking.
                            He still hasn't explained to me why the Patriot act was a good thing. And I brought that up in the past 3 political debate threads.

Comment

Sorry swiss i need to read up on that a little more P.S. godofdarklaughter Im frikking sick of everyone saying how im a teenager and i just listen to what everyone tells me... Majority of my family is LIBERAL!!! I have my own ideas... I was just about to make a thread about this how i was talking to two dutch guys on xbox live and how they said i was too young to know what i am talking about... IM SICK OF IT! I HAVE MY OWN IDEAS! PLEASE DONT THINK IM STUPID BECAUSE IM FOURTEEN! ITS ANNOYING! SO IS CAPS LOCK! seriously though... dont not take what i say seriously because im fourteen.... Yeah, i can understand what your coming from because ive had people at my school come up to me and say... Aaron "are you republican or demecrat" I respond by saying "what kind of an ignorant question is that." he answers by saying "Bush is the best." Yes i understand that most people my age are "politically impaired" And ive told my parents how much it scares me.... they can be swayed by the tip of a hat.. I once was in a class where my teacher hated bush and she was extremely liberal.... all of the kids liked her and i got into an argument with her.... Everyone in that class hated me afterwards and they all said they agreed with her.... they have no mind at all... Im so sick of it! Please dont underestimate my views. please? P.P.S. Swiss? that is the act that allowed us to arrest anyone on sight if they were suspected right?

Comment

Working...
                              X