Helios Impersonator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helios Impersonator

Recently there has been a player impersonating Helios. I'm not sure who it is YET but I do not think they're a regular. When this guy impersonates him he does things to piss of the players to give Helios a bad name. For instance, he was giving away player positions on Mog's as a spectator and pushing AI into the water on our server.

I've recently banned this guy from our server. If you see someone named Helios in a server being an ass please realize he isn't the real thing. The real Helios has never caused any problems. He's a quiet, respectful player.

lol grank..after u left Mogs.. he showed up .. id say about 2 minutes after u and the real helios went to go talk on IM. He pushed AI in water and killed fish in skelston.. lol.. maybe he just has the same name.. Helios isn't that original.. isn't it some kind of Latin or greek?

Comment

i beliiieeeeeeve it's a Greek god, yes.
      I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

That WAS me kewl, I was trying to get guard to protect map in water :twisted: and what is so wrong with killing fish?

Comment

it's like a who's who of banees up in this mug, yo.

Comment

By the way... Helios is the god of the sun, I found it only fitting in thievery

Comment

Lol Helios.. i said "is this the real helios or fake" and u never answered.. so i figured u were fake since u were going to talk to grank. So you were the real Helios in that game? well then i owned your skull.. lol.. never go swimming at night with a thief in the area.

Comment

WTF:

You can't have this is an avatar Helios:

Argh Thwark, set avatar-rules now!! Omg.

Comment

WAAAY TO BIG....Trying to compensate for something?
                  Kiech

Comment

Helios: Send me a mail with the avatar if you want me to resize it and host it.

My mailadress is in the forum-profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
                      By the way... Helios is the god of the sun, I found it only fitting in thievery
                      You know, phaethorn is the son of the sun god ( i swear )
                      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

last i checked, that was Phaeton. close, but no cigar. of course, there are two of these people running around, so the other might be phaethorn. the minor characters seem to be similar every once in awhile (hercules, heracles etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
                          last i checked, that was Phaeton. close, but no cigar. of course, there are two of these people running around, so the other might be phaethorn. the minor characters seem to be similar every once in awhile (hercules, heracles etc)
                          True ... i heared that from someone else too . Ah well ... seems i have a little twin brother aswell ( god, my family is growing each day )
                          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Ummmm...

Helios = Sun (We still use this word)

No sun god, just plain sun. Ancient Greek ppl didn't worship the sun or rivers or material stuf. They were worshiping deities with human form. Helios was "carrying" the light on his chariot.

Phaethon is the correct word and yes he was the son of Helios. See here:

http://www.hol.gr/greece/mythology/phaethon.html

I Need Training!

Comment

Judge is actually Greek, so I guess he'd know.

8)
                              "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Working...
                              X