New Sound Packs for Thievery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sound Packs for Thievery

Im gonna make a voice pak for thievery with Arnold Schwarzeneggar voice clips. I'd love to here a gaurd say:

"I hoped you saved some room for my fist, cuz im going to ram it into your stomach"
    or
    "Hasta La Vista, Baby" right after killing a thief
    and
    "You lack Discipline"

These lines and many others can be found at http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards.shtml

Don't forget "ITS NOT A TUMA!" :lol:
    (AKA Dresden)
    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Yeah, this fits Thievery very good.

Right. Not.

Comment

Not sure about an Arnie sound package, but I wouldn't mind see-ing some community voice-packs.

I'm getting a bit sick of hearing the same 4 guards & so if we could double it to 8, it would be a nice change.

I considered including one with my map, but voice packs are fairly hefty & would prolly increase the size by 3-5 megs.

Comment

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

You HAVE to put that one in.

Comment

or at begin of all games

"letz kick some asses" or so!

Comment

Or for the previously mentioned Shoalsgate map that someone was working on...

"Ve are going to play a game called Police School"

or

"Hey, I'm a police officer"

Both from Kindergarten Cop of course.

For a nice list of Arnie quotes, go here

Comment

Problem is, a voice pack contains lots of different "sounds". One for "I'll get you", one for "Can I get some backup over here!" and so on.
                Takes some time to make a new pack, I'm sure of it.

Comment

I remember a garrett voicepack for UT. There was a lot of speech, yes, but, it being garrett, just didn't fit in. And I don't think Arnold would suit thievery either, unless you impersonate, which means we'll have another german guard (austrian actually). Could be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rykander
                    I remember a garrett voicepack for UT. There was a lot of speech, yes, but, it being garrett, just didn't fit in. And I don't think Arnold would suit thievery either, unless you impersonate, which means we'll have another german guard (austrian actually). Could be successful.
                    Hard to believe it didn't fit into UT. I mean, UT was an "everything goes" type game. They had simpsons skins FFS. Garretts voice didn't belong due to the fact that you knew who Garrett was and knew him from a totally different game. But in reality UT had cartoons, funny voices, Explicit language....

A few of the sayings that Arnold says would fit right into thievery as a funny voicepak, and still hold meaning. I mean maybe not "It's not a Tuma!" but "You Lack Discipline" works and "I'm a cop you idiot" would fit in Shoalsgate type levels. And I've found a few others. Just because you recognize the voice, doesn't mean it wouldn't work. Also there are some Jean-Cluade VanDamme lines that would work too... Both have similar accents to the game, and like i said.. its a fun voice pak, not default voices.

Comment

I miss one from Thief (apart from Mechanists): Guard: Oh, I think maybe a baby birdie hit me :p

Comment

Originally posted by LegalAssassin
                        I miss one from Thief (apart from Mechanists): Guard: Oh, I think maybe a baby birdie hit me :p
                        "Whast? I have moss in mine ears"

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                          Im gonna make a voice pak for thievery with Arnold Schwarzeneggar voice clips. I'd love to here a gaurd say:

"I hoped you saved some room for my fist, cuz im going to ram it into your stomach"
                          or
                          "Hasta La Vista, Baby" right after killing a thief
                          and
                          "You lack Discipline"

These lines and many others can be found at http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards.shtml
                          Or when you place a guard : "Say here, I'll be back!"
                          [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Actually forget Arnie. Someone should do a Stong Bad sound pack.
                            :grin:

Comment

anyone know a way I can take the sounds out of let's say thief2 and put them into thievery? so maybe i can hear mechanist voices instead of the guys already there?

Comment

Working...
                              X