Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Judge is a Uberguard!

I had to post this.

Maybe I was lucky, but in all 4 rounds I played, The Judge always had the win with his guard team. In fact Guard team ended with at least 3 guards.
    I will review the matches, feel free to point some inacurencies or not rea them at all.

Asylum - i joined just in time to see The Judge having an impressive security scheme around the body (serves only to prove: «get the body 1st»). I saw some 4 whistlers and even a guard on top of a torch! Spidy colected all objectives but the body before time ran out. But it was uselless as Spidy had given up breaking such enourmous fort.

DE - Something funny happened here, I went for the book (as usual) and ended koing a guard by pure luck. Unfortunatley that guard was cracked so I was cracked by my own crack and got killed by the AI ( I also gave an hand to the guards by dropping the book on a very campable corner) I dont know what happened, but the guards managed to keep all Thiefs at bay right to the end because the thief who had all loot died. I ventured inside Lokis and i cant recall the amount of traps i set off. Guards won once more I got 2nd spot for grabing soem respawning loot.

Skeltons head - The map is on the left corner of docks. How did I get to know this? Because when i opened the door that damm uberguard had already set up is security! Judge killed me twice that map, 1st when i tried to make a suicide run and idiotly went for the corner without noticing that the gavel man was already on my back. *Traped, maced, dead, period*
    Since it was no use trying to take the map I decided to make some loot, mode2 kept asking for an hp, which no 1 had and ended up dead like the rest of them.
    Unable to loot more and with only 1 minute left i made the run of the map until i found the edge of The Judge's mace. Last time i checked i had some 5 guards on my tail and a lousy ping.

Nostalgia - I had already gone against my rule of rotating so i went guard with The Judge, Tis and 2 more dudes whose names i forgot (sorry). I spaw near the library, the Judge reports that the Lyre is not at the Banquett Hall. I run for the Lyre exibit and guess who was already there... The Judge himself.
    It was a odd game. I set up the usual scheme downstairs but thiefs started to Dm until the guard team got reduced to me, Tis and The Judge. Thiefs were Timmy (aka many names) and DontBlameThe Dm (duh). Timmy gave himself to me and Tis after realising that I had a huge stockpile of HP donated by a gentle guard who had been koed After Timmy went to rat form I expressed my feelings towards the repawning loot. Uselless, only 1 minute left.
    But wait! Guards didnt win by time! The Judge got the thief! Ack! The guy looks as if he had a taffer magneto or so!
    Feel the power of the

OMG!!! Thx Antero! But that was team work. I really like camping and I always buy as much traps as I can.

Asylum: I blocked the bruno's cell entrance with 2 whistlers. (spread every other trap inside). I am lame.

DE: I camped the upper floor of the guest house with 4 whistlers (1 per room/ 1 @ stairs). No thief could get passed without me noticing - again I spread my other traps around. When I saw the book @ stairs I moved all my whistlers + 4 mines there. I blocked the stairs so 1 man could pass @ a time. I am really lame.

SH: I had a really bad spawn. It seems that you could get it before me if you were a little bit luckier. I've made a barrier with the flying chest, a flying whistler, and every object I could find, so that there would be only one way for a thief to get the map: around the table right to my mines. I camped behind the door and you entered without you noticing me. How lamer can I get??!

Nostalgia: I was camping the lyre fully equiped. I never saw a thief except @ the end. It was Dont_hate_the_DMer and he has entered from above the display room. I pretended that I havent seen him, leave the room, leave the lyre unprotected and closed the door. Dont_hate_the_DMer entered the display and waited behind the door to bj me when I would return. But since I knew that and he didn't know I knew, guards win. But why Dont_hate_the_DMer didn't get the lyre and win? Because I had barricated the other exit with mine, trops, whistler. OMG I'm the lamest!

Note: I never use a mace. I have Excalibur. :grin:
    I Need Training!

Comment

YOu have gotten much better Judge, I remember starting around the same time as you, talking to you etc, all those days we spent making noob mistakes together!

I pronounce this day! JUDGE APPRECIATION DAY!

ALL HAIL JUDGE!!!

*HURAAAA!*
      ~TuF~

Comment

Lol, great tactics Judge.

Comment

I'd say he's just boring. I was the last thief and noticed Judge had not been seen the whole game. I found him camping on the lyre. For 20 minutes he had been in that room. At that point I just had to know. I camped out the last 10 minutes just to see if he'd move. He'd open the door occassionally to look out but he would not leave. 30 minutes of camping in one room to win? It's a game dude. You must be braindead. At the last minute I rammed my own head against his mace to end the boredom. I guess it's a case of "the stupid can survive." Congrats on the win!

Comment

guard (gنrd)

* To protect from harm by or as if by watching over: guard a bank; guarding the President.

* Sports. To keep (an opposing player) from scoring or playing efficiently

* To supervise entry or exit through; keep watch at: guarded the door.
            AI Programmer,
            Thievery UT

Comment

Is it just me or is twistedzed an arsehole?

Comment

Originally posted by twistedzed
                I'd say he's just boring
                I'd just say your a moron. but thats just my opinion!
                ~TuF~

Comment

Twistedzed,

You don't seem to understand people are different. What you find fun someone else might find boring. The Fact is The_Judge receives please from keeping thieves away from important objectives. Even if a thief never even stepped foot into the room he is camping it is a victory for him. The_Judge's job is to protect the primary objective and he does it better then anyone else.

I could only hope I had the patience to stand in a room and not be lured out by thieves.

Great Job Judge, keep up the good work.

Comment

I'd say he's just boring.
                    I'd say someone's pissed cuz he got owned.

Comment

lol!
                      yes the Judge is an excellent guard! still remember one time in folly though, the ruby was taken and somehow reappeared on the little alter-like thing and the Judge was going crazy shouting that it had dissappeared th whole rest of the game while i was telling him it was back at the start. :lol:
                      This is my cool sig.

Comment

True Story:

In the match against the Wraiths good old Judge was guarding the Lyre while I was in the main gallery. Suddenly, the thieves have 1500 loot. I just knew the Lyre had been snatched.

My first thought was, "OMG, RUN TO THE SAFE AND FIND THE THIEF AND GET IT BACK" and then I thought, "NO, Judge is on it"

So I wanted in total agony and began to count...

*bing*
                        New Objective: Collect 1500 loot.

I just knew that Judge would get it back or die trying and if anything I'd just get in the way. It's cool to have people who do what they do so very well and to know you can rely on them.
                        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

I'd say he's just boring.
                          Since we are spouting personal opinions about other players, even having never seen you play before, I'd say your just lame.
                          CTG

Rhymin & Stealin

Comment

pffff I own him...I have BJed him many times in real life scaring his shit out...
                            "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                            "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

I'd say he's just boring. I was the last thief and noticed Judge had not been seen the whole game. I found him camping on the lyre. For 20 minutes he had been in that room. At that point I just had to know. I camped out the last 10 minutes just to see if he'd move. He'd open the door occassionally to look out but he would not leave. 30 minutes of camping in one room to win? It's a game dude. You must be braindead. At the last minute I rammed my own head against his mace to end the boredom. I guess it's a case of "the stupid can survive." Congrats on the win!
                              LOL! You are pathetic man! You know what is so funny? You were not that thief! You invented that just to say this. Okay I'm amused now. Feel free to post some more, it's quite entertaining! :lol:
                              I Need Training!

Comment

Working...
                              X