No announcement yet.

Porch on bar in Th-Bourgeois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I really hope they've added some more spawn-lifes, cause it was really ridiculous before. :?

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
      Yeah, I really hope they've added some more spawn-lifes, cause it was really ridiculous before. :?
      It was a small area, what did you really expect? Any more guards and we would have to call it camptown.

Kiech
      Kiech

Comment

Well... if they added one more thief life and 2 more guards so there would be 10 total, it would be enough for the most servers.
        "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody-Reaper
          Well... if they added one more thief life and 2 more guards so there would be 10 total, it would be enough for the most servers.
          Doesn't matter anymore. 1.3 will be out soon enough, and we can forget about the old map, and move on to the new.

Kiech
          Kiech

Comment

Any chance of releasing old versions of the maps, Orgy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
              Any more guards and we would have to call it camptown.
              And then have all-female guard skins, have all their voices be singing, instead of talking, and we'd have the camptown ladies, singing that song!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
                Any more guards and we would have to call it camptown.
                And then have all-female guard skins, have all their voices be singing, instead of talking, and we'd have the camptown ladies, singing that song!
                DO-DA DO-DA!
                Kiech

Comment

*slaps forehead*

LOL!
                  "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by oRGy
                    (And if it wasn't for those bsp errors; I had a cool special effect on the street outside Hanse's, involving two sheets with transparent cloudy effects on them, it made the street look really groovey and victorian-misty, but alas, sheets are tricksy)
                    Nice, I gotta try that one

Comment

I'd like to see a Thievery map which was all misty and spooky.

Comment

Originally posted by thetragictaffer
                        Yup. Too bad UT's fog sucks and defaults to Disabled in the advanced options menu.
                        (AKA Dresden)
                        Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                          Yup. Too bad UT's fog sucks and defaults to Disabled in the advanced options menu.
                          AFAIK, Spiders is the only TUT map with any fog.

Comment

What about taking the moving clouds from the Grange sky and just shifting them down to the ground level???

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                              What about taking the moving clouds from the Grange sky and just shifting them down to the ground level???
                              That would require sheets, and big sheets cause lag. And they cut up the BSP, as Orgy pointed out.
                              (AKA Dresden)
                              Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEricSir
                                Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                                AFAIK, Spiders is the only TUT map with any fog.
                                Where?

Comment

Working...
                                X