Weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird

Loggin into a game where 3/4 the AI are dead and 1/2 the thief team.
    Potions, crates, corpses everywhere.

But the game was abandoned just before you got there so you are alone
    in all this mess you didn't create.

Weird.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Erm, who are you talking to?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dan
      Erm, who are you talking to?
      *feels very alone*
      "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

actually I have logged onto a game once with the same
        scenario. corpses everywhere but all the players gone.
        It was very strange.

Comment

You probably got one of my 'practise games', allthough normally I callvote for a map restart when I get bored.

Comment

Could be any of us "DMers" (tm) :lol: :lol:
            [/img]
            How TuF are you?
            League of Legends
            Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

It was just weird today.
              Doors open everywhere, piles of potions...

It was like some sort of nuclear holocaust and I was the lone survivor.

Comment

Resident evil anyone?
                "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

A case for Mulder and Scully.

Goddamn, I guess it was those green bastards!

Comment

Ummm... I think you might have run into the aftermath of one of my solo dress rehersals of "SNAFU: The End of Mankind"...

Please excuse my dust...
                    TCO – Retired
                    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Mad_Gerbil, what server was that on?

The way you described it, makes it sound very spooky and creepy.
                      Team ORJ

Comment

I'm wondering if maybe you entered right after a massive lag spike that caused all the players to disconnect.

Either that or....

OMG, HAUNTED THIEVERY SERVERS!!!

Comment

Scully: I'm sure there is a rational explaination for all of this. I observed burn damage on many, but not all of the victims.

Mulder: Radiation burns?

Scully: No, tissue samples exibited damage consistent with normal fire damage.

Mulder: Perhaps vampire firebolt spells?

Scully: Mulder, vampires are merely the superstious ramblings of 14th century peasants who had no medical explaination for hypersensitivity to light. The resulting pale, cracked, and bleeding skin gave rise to the fantasy of blood thirsty night creatures.

Mulder: Then your rational explaination would be?

Scully: Giant Flamebolt Wielding Gerbils.

Mulder: Oh I see, when I suggest alien intrusion and back it up with scores of eye witness testimony you are always the cynic. However... you now run off and embrace some stupid theory about super sized rodents running around flame bolting everyone and I'm supposed to just buy into that tripe?

Scully: Um.. Mulder...

Mulder: NO, LET ME FINISH. You've actually seen some the paranormal phenomona of which I'm obsessed and yet you refuse to believe. Whole room full of floating furniture! NO PROBLEM for YOU! Why it must be that the furnace is turned up too HIGH. We find a fish-man with gills living in the sewers of Chicago and you blame it on DELUSIONS FROM SEWER GAS!

Scully: .. Mulder.. I really think...

Mulder: No, YOU THINK. You remeber the cliff hanger from a few seasons ago where you were actually inpregnated with an alien baby! OH, I'd like to hear about how you rationalize your way out of that one. You get SCREWED by one and YOU still don't believe. AFTER all that you expect me to buy into the "Giant Flamebolt Spamming Gerbil Theory"?

Scully: Mulder turn around...

Mad Gerbil: *waves and then flamebolts them both to death*

Comment

Nice, but Mulder never ranted that much.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                              Nice, but Mulder never ranted that much.

Scully never suggested the existence of Giant Flamebolt Spamming Gerbils.

I bet that would of set Mulder off!

Comment

Working...
                              X