Th-Intercept Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th-Intercept Comments

Th-Intercept is a New map on the TOB site.

Kinda cool... or it would be if it was finished. some issues that need to be resolved:

- A title first of all! it currently reads "untitled" at the Team Select Screen
    - The Thief Objectives say to "Watch out for Thieves and Bandits" Wouldn't that be a guard objective?
    - The other objective is to get some letter that isn't exactly hidden or look like anything that would be kept safe. And once I grabbed the letter.. it said "Objective Complete, you got the letter" but I looked at my Objectives screen and no box was checked off. So neither of the objectives could be reached and therefore this had to be a DM'd.
    - Too many rooms are empty and lifeless, put something in them. Need some pictures on the walls, colors, etc. Half of the bed rooms are torched, the other half have fake windows and are dark. why? they are all designed exactly the same...also very boring.
    - Why is there so much loot if there is no loot objective? Whats in that letter that would take a bunch of thieves time to go get. Plus, there is only 1 thief life. So who is going to play that online?

This map looks like it could be fun.. but allow it to open up some more.. perhaps Wodden rooves to allow roof access and doors up there. and expand the entire area too, more buildings, more floors.. something.

This map is still an alpha stage.
    JM

Comment

[14:17] <Omega|Work> Will you ever release th-intercept?
      [14:17] <Octo> eh? no

So there you have it...

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
        [14:17] <Omega|Work> Will you ever release th-intercept?
        [14:17] <Octo> eh? no

So there you have it...
        but he did release it on his site
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I know, but he will never finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
            I know, but he will never finish it.
            So is it open for anyone esle to complete? Or does he want to keep it as-is?
            Kiech

Comment

Dr Octo

Comment

i am currently at a stall as to what i want to do for a map i could work on it and make it better. and give Dr octo the credit it would be no problem i have played it and know what it needs it would be kinda fun and i like the setting
                An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Octo's old map? Yeah, I thought this looked cool. The chances of him finishing it are 0% methinks because he's a lazy chest stealing taffer. So if someone else wants to fix it up, please do.

Comment

There are some architectural problems on this map, like a window being blocked by stairs.
                    JM

Comment

i'll check it out and see what i can do to drasticaly improve the map... you guys might be surprised... :twisted:
                      An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Please, don't turn it into another arena...

Comment

Working...
                        X