Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **tear... cyaz around ya'll ...tear**

:cry:

I regret to inform everyone that I won't be around much or probably not at all. I'mma be busy for Valentines day hehe but besdies that, my dad has passworded me out of my other computer THE ONLY computer that I have thats good enuff to run TUT. Yes I could try to run it on this computer but its so pathetic that I wouldn't be able to play and then I'd jus be pissed off instead of having fun. SO! I loved playin' w/ ya'll but right now, I'm jus going to focus on completing my Thief mission I'm working on. I spose I'll be around the forums, but untill later, thank ya'll for the great taffing experiance an I hope to see ya'll around the forums or whenever I get back to TUT!!!! Laters all! :cry:

~\/ik

P.S. I hope all you Thief players out there Download my mission when its done and give it a try, it should be good = )
    !i>A High IQ Doesn't Make Up For A Lack Of Common Sence<i!

Yay! A TCO Dromed mapper! I can't wait to play it, Vik!

And I'm sorry to hear about your computer. That really sucks.

Goddamn parents...

Comment

Well that just sucks. Why the hell would your dad pw you from a computer anyways? Evil parents always causing problems...

Make sure you let us know as soon as you map is out so we can get it!
      Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
      "Dream is Destiny"
      Waking Life

Comment

LOL! Me too.

For those of you who have noticed I only seem to play on the weekends... well, ya know.

But I swear, I WILL guess that password! :grin:

Me parents figure I don't work enough weekdays... :roll: So... uh... now the cat is outta the bag...
        TCO – Retired
        Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

That sucks, Vik? What happened? Why are you locked out of your machine?

Comment

They can't do that to ya!!!! NO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              That sucks, Vik? What happened? Why are you locked out of your machine?
              3 words...

Thievery... All... Day...

Seriosly, bad news Vik.

Comment

Bargain with your dad. Try to get weekends and vacation days back. It's what I did...

I still have my supa iMac in my room, so I guess it's not like I'm totally screwed. :grin:
                TCO – Retired
                Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Hey Vik, PM me your address and I'll circle-strafe blackjack your dad until he gives you the password! :twisted:
                  "Dream is Destiny"
                  Waking Life

Comment

Bleh! I've tried talkin' to my dad about it but e says since I am goin' to college next year an I"m buying a car an stuff I have to have the money to pay for it an I need to work more an all this stuff. But its all cool cas I am gonna be startig my work up again in March so I woudlnt' have had much time to play anyways. =( Its total gayness tho that my dad decided to PW me out, but hey, what can I do. I WILL BE BACK THO!!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM PLAYIN' TUT FOR LONG MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Comment

forgot to say I'll deffinatly post a message on here once my mission is up for Download!

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                        Hey Vik, PM me your address
                        I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

No Vic, it's still a trick, Thwark wants your address. Good luck Vic.

Comment

I have a question Vik, is your signature suppose to be funny? What I mean is, you spelled sense wrong, but I kinda figure maybe you meant it that way, since you are talking about common sense and all. j/w
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                              No Vic, it's still a trick, Thwark wants your address. Good luck Vic.
                              NO, Vik, ^THAT^ is a trick, BA wants your address!
                              "Dream is Destiny"
                              Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                              X